32|Progress|32

vote
Yes I am alive I was just away at my grandmas :)

Tw:
-mentions eating disorder

By the time they arrived back at the house it was practically dinner time, the table already set. Karl and Sapnap told them they were going to make a 'feast' in celebration but what none of them expected was the giant almost thanksgiving type meal in front of them.

"How long did this take?!", Dream exclaimed, eyes raking over the food hungrily.

"Since you left", Karl shrugged simply, pulling out a chair and sitting down.

Drista raced towards the table, throwing the napkin over her legs and grabbing a spoonful of mash to put on her plate. Dream made his way over more calmly, but anyone could see the obvious spring in his step. Grabbing a fork, he placed a large bit of turkey on his plate, grinning widely as he eyed the rest of the food.

Everyone forgot for a moment about the awkward brunette, loitering beside Dream. He shuffled on his feet and looked down at the floor because suddenly the tiles looked very interesting.

"You can sit down Georgie", Dream patted the chair beside him, casting a soft gaze to the anxious brunette.

George sighed and pulled the chair out, slipping himself into it. Everyone ate in silence, too hungry and busy devouring the food to try to make conversation.

Dream has almost finished his second portion when he felt a small tug on his sleeve. Turning around to the source, he was met with George who was biting his lip and looking at the floor.

"Can't promise much but...", the blonde watched as he shakily held his fork and prodded it into a small slither of turkey.

Dream felt his eyes light up as the brunette cut it carefully and raised a tiny piece to his mouth. He chewed it slowly, eyes squinting as he did so, it was taking everything in him to not spit it back out.

Dream noticed this and placed his good hand on George's thigh, squeezing it comfortingly.

He swallowed after a few moments and then looked up at Dream who was pretty much bouncing in his seat.

"I'm so proud of you", he whispered out.

"GEORGE", a yell came from across the table, "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU BRO"

Sapnap bounced out of his chair and made his way to where George sat, embracing him into a hug, tightly squeezing him so the air almost left the brunettes lungs.

"Oh my god George you ate it! Proud moment!", Karl also made his way over and hugged the brunette who was now beaming, a silly grin plastered on his face as he prodded another bit of turkey.

As the meal went on it got easier to eat the food, cutting it, chewing it then swallowing it. By the end he had eaten two small slithers of turkey, about two spoonfuls of mash, a few vegetables and one tiny bite of the apple pie that Sapnap and Karl had made for dessert.

They spent about twenty minutes tidying the table before everyone exited the kitchen. Drista went to her new room while Karl, Sapnap, Dream and George went into the living room.