17|Tears|17

vote
I forgot a quote last time lmao

"Promises are only as strong as the person who gives them"- Stephen Richards

Tw:
-description of panic attack
-breakdown
-dizziness
-almost passing out
-mentions blood/bruises

He ran, he ran as fast as he could away from his boyfriend. Was he even his boyfriend anymore? George didn't know. His thoughts were racing at a thousand miles an hour, spiralling rapidly out of control.

His legs kept on running, down the street he went, passing houses and trees, passing children in the road. Tears coated his face, making the floor in front of him barely visible. The droplets fell down fast, splashing on to the floor behind him but drying up almost instantly due to Florida's humid heat.

The road forked at the end, George taking a left seeing as nothing was going right, he may as well get even more lost. The brunette kept on running, twisting and turning, taking lefts then rights, ensuring he didn't create a circle.

His breath was heavy, his panting from running and also from the excessive tears that had been produced.

George eventually stopped. He stopped after about ten minutes of sprinting down streets he didn't know the names of.

He turned to see a sign, he had ran into a different neighbourhood.

A tree loomed above him invitingly, causing George to sink down next to it in the shade and out of the heat. He had grabbed nothing when he left, his brain was too much of a fog to remember anything. Even now his thoughts were a mess, leaving him to scramble inside his head in order to string a sentence together.

By now his tears had run dry, leaving him to rawly sob next to the tree. Hit heart had been burnt, ripped apart and shredded all in one moment. At this point he was unsure whether or not he would ever be able to put it back together again, probably never.

His breath was shaky and uncontrollable, weak pants escaping his lips at a rapid pace. His heart rate was spiralling and it felt as though his entire rib cage was going to shatter.

George had a stitch on his left side and his legs ached worse than ever before, with his heels feeling numb. Despite this, he knew he had to get up, knew he had to keep on going.

If he stayed by the tree then either Dream might find him or he would never get up. Never getting up being the worse option as it's dangerous to be outside in Florida at night, especially as he's vulnerable.

The brunette leaned on the tree, shakily standing up on his aching legs.

Once he was up, the world began to spin as he started to walk, causing him to stumble back. It was only a small stumble, but enough for him to lose his footing.

His hand scraped on the bark of the tree he had once been under as he tried to grab it, allowing some blood to escape from his fingers.

George tried to quickly regain footing but the harder he tried the more black spots appeared. His entire world was flashing, spinning in every direction possible. The black dots clouded his vision, merging trees and houses together.

He sank down on to the ground, pulling his legs up to his chest, rocking backwards and forwards. The feelings didn't stop, his head felt as though it was spinning and his heart rate just kept increasing.