7|The Rainbow Pin|7

vote
I felt bad leaving yall on a cliffhanger so I speedran this dududuu (oneshots book out soon too haha)

"We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are"- Oprah Winfrey

Tw:
- none

George's face instantly fell, Dream knew he had been looking through his private things. The fury on his boyfriends face was evident, however, he seemed more hurt than anything else.

"Why did you do that George?", Dreams voice was firm and harsh.

"I...", George didn't know what to say, it was obvious he had hurt Dream.

"Why would you do that George, go behind my back?", Dreams voice broke at the end, "I put those away for a reason"

The brunette watched as a few tears began to spill from his boyfriends eyes. It hurt him to see how much pain he had caused, it hurt him to know he was the reason.

"I'm sorry Dream"

"Sorry? Sorry doesn't exactly cut it, I put these away for a reason because I never wanted to see them again", a few more tears began to stream down Dreams face, "I didn't tell you because I'm ashamed of my past!"

"I know Dream I just- I'm so sorry", the brunette tried to move himself closer to his boyfriend.

"Don't, don't come near me", Dream moved himself away and looked George into his eyes.

"Dream please I'm so sorry"

"I don't want to hear it right now", Dream turned away, dropping the pin and storming into their room with tears rolling down his face.

George bent down on to his knees and picked up the pin, holding it tightly in his hand. A few tears began to roll down his cheeks as well, his day had been awful. Firstly he found out he had anemia then he got yelled at by his boyfriend and now Dream had run off into their room. Not great.

The brunette curled up, pulling his knees into his chest and holding the pin close, letting tears fall down his face. Of course he would mess up, he should never have looked in that room for things he wasn't meant to see. It was all his fault.

Letting himself cry, George began to think through all of the possible things he could do to make it better. Anything he could do to solve what he had done.

Nothing. He had nothing.

Instead of thinking he just pulled his legs tighter and let even more tears fall. Dream had left and slammed the door. It was their first argument, not counting the entirety of Disney.

After about twenty minutes of crying in a ball on the floor, George tried to pull himself together. He had an idea, sure Dream wouldn't like it but that was beside the point. It was his plan he was going to do before Dream found out that he discovered his secrets, however, with a few tweaks and less beating around the bush he could easily get it done.

Standing up, slowly, George made his way to the door of their room.

"Dream?"

A few sniffles could be heard from the other side of the door, breaking George's heart.

"Please let me in", he knocked on the door gently, "just open the door"