31|Court Date|31

vote and follow

Tw:
-scars
-mentions trauma
-court
-events that happened previously

The twenty days flew by, a small space of time in which so much had happened. Dream and George grew closer to each other once more, their attempts at subtly holding hands whilst watching an evening movie on the sofa not going unnoticed by Sapnap and Karl.

It was almost as though they weren't willing to admit they wanted it. They were both clearly in the same frame of mind, both slightly unstable, but they both knew what they wanted. Despite the circumstances, even Sapnap thought it would be better for them to try again instead of waiting around for a miracle.

The miracle they are probably waiting for would go something along the lines of, they both magically forget the trauma ever happened and everyone recovers swiftly. However, life doesn't work like that, your trauma doesn't disappear in a heartbeat you just have to adapt and learn to live with it on your shoulders. It can become the little devil that sits and watches you from afar, it'll only influence your actions if you let it.

Everyone in the house knew that deep down, in order to keep the devil at bay, Dream would have to express his feelings for George once more, have to find a way to prove he had grown. However, that way to prove it was just around the corner, in a small court room in which he, George, Drista, and his toxic mum sat.

Dream bobbed his leg up and down nervously, the judge staring him down and sizing him up. The blonde was dressed in semi-formal attire, black jeans and an ivy green polo shirt. George was in a similar outfit next to him, however, his jeans were grey and he wore a light blue sweater with a white collar. Both had their hair styled to look formal, Dristas hair was also styled, tied back in a french braid.

The brunette caught sight of Dreams anxious tic of bobbing his leg and reached over to squeeze his hand.

"It's going to be ok", he whispered just loud enough for Dream to hear, "I know it"

Dreams bouncing subsided slightly, still there if you looked hard enough but it had died down enough for the blondes breathing to stabilise. If it weren't for his sling on his arm, he would most likely be using the hand that George hadn't latched on to to tap on his leg. Maybe it was for the best.

"Ms Green what is your defence?", the judge called loudly through the small room.

The lady in a grey dress stood up, patting herself down before sending daggers towards where Dream and Drista sat.

"He took my daughter away from me. Him and his boyfriend stole my child away to turn her into a freak-"

"THAT IS NOT TRUE", Drista stood up from her place, "I left off my own accord"

The judge nodded, motioning them both to sit down as he wrote something in his notes.

"You say here Dream that she abused you, do you have any proof of this?"

"I do... we do", he muttered quietly, standing up and making his way towards the front, a phone in hand.

He pulled his hair back slightly to show a small dent where he had been hit by a flying coaster, as well as the scars up his left arm that had been left from when the vase was thrown at him of a young age.