28|No Secrets|28

~vote~
Exams have started what joy

Tw:
-EATING DISORDER
-hospitals
-tubes/wires/heart monitor
-briefly mentions self harm
-mentions manipulation

About an hour had passed, George merely sitting and waiting aimlessly for Drista to return. In that time Sapnap had gone to see a doctor and had informed them of the new information George gave him, leading to George having to stay in a hospital for another day whilst they gave him the feeding tube and taught him how it worked.

Despite it being irritating, George surprisingly didn't care, he was still too proud of himself for telling Sapnap. Now it was all out in the open, all he had to do was tell Dream.

All he had to do was tell Dream...

That was the problem. Dream had his own issues that he was clearly dealing with, they really were the definition of unhealthy. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to jump right back into their relationship.

Looking at everything in perspective, it was probably better to try friends first, living together and being around each other for most of the day. That sounded like an idea that would work once they made it out.

To be honest George had no idea when Dream would be allowed to leave the hospital. What he was certain about though was when he went to go see the blonde he was going to convince him to go to therapy, have someone to vent to about his traumatic childhood. Whether Dream would be on board with that was a whole other conversation.

Shaking the thoughts from his head, George decided it best if he just focussed on the present. The future could wait, maybe it would even work out differently to his plan.

Deep down, he knew his plan was probably the best idea, to not jump right back in. But a part of him wanted to dive right into deep water, if it meant being held again by the person who meant the world to him.

Despite what they had been through and what he had said to him, George felt as though he was going to forgive him. He hadn't seen Dreams past in its true traumatic glory until now so he couldn't understand. But now, he knew what Dream had and was going through, he could try and forgive and forget.

His rational and emotional brain were fighting, neither being able to settle on a decision. Before he told Sapnap he hadn't been ready for a relationship so it wasn't even in the question, but now he had he felt slightly better with a clearer head. He felt as though he could see everything with a new perspective.

Before he hadn't been ready, in fear that Dreams mum may still be in control of him. Yet what he hadn't seen was the fact that if both George and Drista were there for him, she wouldn't be able to hurt him, mind control him.

Just as he came to that conclusion, the door creaked open and Drista walked in.

"Hey guys", she seemed bouncier than before she saw him if that was even possible.

"How is he?", George asked tentatively, knowing he would be seeing the blonde next.

"He's been better, obviously, but he seems ok", she walked further into the room, "he can't really talk well so when you see him just try vent to him really"

George nodded and glanced over at Sapnap as Drista sat down. Sapnap gave him a nod in return, causing George to take in a shaky breath as he swung his legs over the bed.