11|Blame|11

vote

"Anger is a wind which blows out the lamp in the mind"- Robert Green Ingersoll

Tw:
-mentions manipulation
-bad parental relationships
-mentions pills
-detailed passing out

George reached out to grab Dreams hands and to squeeze them tightly.

"You didn't disappoint her, she just can't see how happy you are with me, because of her homophobia she can't see it. It's probably better if she lets you go anyway Dream. She was toxic and even i can see that"

Dream sniffed a little before yanking his hands away from George's grasp.

"She wasn't toxic", he choked, "she just wanted the best for me... and I ruined that"

He began to storm away but George grabbed his hand again and pulled him back around. Dreams eyes were filled to the brim with anger, sadness and hatred, for whom he didn't know.

"Dream listen to me", George tried to reason, "I don't know why you feel like you need her but you don't. She was a horrible person. Cant you see she's manipulating you!?"

Dreams eyes flashed with anger and his fists clenched up as he gave George a death glare.

"Yes she's a bitch George but she's all I have, you hear me ALL I HAVE", he seemed to snap back after he realised what he had said and watched as the hurt crossed George's eyes, "I mean family wise, I can't see my sister, my dads dead"

"But they were all mean to you, why does it matter"

"B-because", Dream choked on his words as a few angry tears rolled down his cheeks, "because I don't know what I'll do on my own"

The brunette sighed and lifted Dreams chin up,
"But you have me"

"But I don't have a mother", Dream rolled his eyes and began walking away again, shoving his hands into his pockets so that George couldn't reach out and grab one.

"She was barely a mother anyway", the brunette ran to keep up with him.

"Does that matter", Dream scoffed, "At least I was allowed to say I had one"

"Why does it mean so much to you Dream, please help me understand!", George pleaded, not realising how angry his boyfriend was becoming with his constant questions.

"GEORGE WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP", he snapped, throwing his arms in the air.

George stepped away from the furious Dream that was his boyfriend, not wanting to be near him. He was scared of him.

"All I wanted was closure, and you dragged me out here, causing me to LOSE MY MOTHER, and procede to ask a million questions on it LETS JUST GO HOME", he began speed walking towards the car park.

George walked as fast as he could behind Dream, ensuring he didn't lose the blonde in the crowd of people. He had made Dream mad, it was his fault they came after all. It was so obvious he had some weird obsession over having love from his mum and making her proud, yet George abused that and made it seem like it was nothing.