22|Ambulance|22

vote and maybe follow

"Time is what we want most but use worst"- William Penn

!This chapter discusses hospitals, ambulances, being passed out, unresponsiveness and other related topics so proceed with caution!

A scream could be heard from somewhere, Sapnap had no idea from where, everyone was yelling so loudly he could barely hear his thoughts. His head was a racing mess as he yelled at someone to phone an ambulance, thoughts merging together as he frantically leant down above the sofa where his friend lay.

Looking down he was met with no response from the brunette, his breathing shallow and his hands limp by his sides after being previously clutched to his ears. The ravenette picked up one of George's hands and pressed two of his fingers against his wrist, moving them around as an attempt to find something. Dropping the wrist, he used his two fingers on the brunettes neck instead, remembering from his little amount of knowledge that it was easier to find a pulse in the neck.

"Sapnap get over here what are you doing?!", Karl yelled from across the room, trying to keep the two younger teenagers calm.

Sapnap was too busy to respond, plus his throat was so tight he didn't know if he would be able to speak, the words getting lost on his tongue.

A flicker of light flashed across his eyes as he felt a slight movement on George's neck, then again, then again. Drawing in a sharp breath, he got down on his knees in front of the sofa and clutched George's hand tightly.

"Please wake up", he whispered, "for me"

He held back a few tears as he assessed his unconscious friend, taking in his features and worrying about what was to come.

"Is he going to be ok?", Tommy asked through the chaos, "like seriously"

"I don't know...", Sapnap mumbled, dropping George's hand and making his way over towards Karl who was trying to remain calm.

"I'm worried Sap", he whispered quietly so only the younger could hear.

"Me too... we have no idea about any of the cause and...", he trailed off not wanting to continue.

Karl leant into the ravenette, resting his head on his shoulder for any form of comfort. An arm snaked around his waist, pulling him closer as they both wanted the comfort.

Time passed by at a pace slower than ever, feeling almost as through the clock wasn't moving at all. In fact it almost felt as though it were going backwards.

Every few minutes Sapnap would walk back over to George to check his pulse and his breathing before making his way back towards Karl and hugging him tightly.

"Should we call Dream?", Karl asked quietly, not wanting Wilbur to get annoyed at them for mentioning the person who caused George to be in this state.

"When we get there, I want to make sure George is ok first, before he freaks out and does something irrational"

Karl nodded in response and they fell back into silence, listening out for the sirens that were sure to arrive soon enough.

Everything happened faster and faster once the sirens in the distance could be heard, going from snail pace to a cheetah almost instantly. No one in the household had ever had to go in an ambulance before, making it all the more scary for everyone.