18|Glass Of Water|18

vote
Fun fact: it took me ages to write this (two days) coz I had a plaster on my right thumb lol

THANKS FOR 5K

"Part of being a person is about helping others"- Regis Murayi

Tw:
-strong mentions of eating disorder
-strong descriptions of motives with eating disorder
-breakdown
-mentions dizziness

The door swung open, behind it stood a man with long pink hair in a braid. George's eyes widened and his breath increased again, the guy looked very intimidating.

"Wilbur who the hell is this?", he spoke in a very monotone manor, swishing his braid behind his back.

"Shut up Techno let us in", Wilbur shoved his way past the pink haired man, grabbing George's wrist and pulling him in as well.

George looked around, taking in his surroundings. The walls were a baby blue with an oak floor, a small white rug in the middle of the entrance hallway. To his left there was a kitchen that had a marble countertop as the central piece and to his right there was a living room with one long sofa, two smaller chairs and a coffee table.

Wilbur pulled the nervous brunette into the living room, offering him a place to sit on the sofa.

"Thank you", George whispered out, brain still a whir from the earlier events of the day. His heart rate hadn't fully stabilised yet and his breathing definitely wasn't normal.

"Here", Wilbur passed him a glass, "have some water"

George took the glass gratefully and began to take small sips of the ice filled cup, the water refreshing his dried out mouth.

"Wilbur seriously who is this", Techno spoke again, making his way into the living room after shutting the front door.

"This is George"

Techno raised one eyebrow and looked down at the brunette, causing George to press his back further into the chair and bite his lip nervously.

"Oh for crying out loud Techno stop intimidating him", Wilbur began to shoo away the pink haired man, "go find Tommy, Tubbo and Phil, definitely Phil"

Techno huffed and walked down one of the hallways, George could hear the creaking of stairs a few moments later.

"You want to tell me what happened now?", Wilbur knelt down in front of George who just looked away as an attempt to avoid the tallers gaze.

"I don't-", George couldn't get his words out, tears beginning to well up in his eyes again, "I'm sorry this is stupid", he moved to try and get up.

"It's not stupid", Wilbur encouraged him to sit back down, "something has clearly happened but if you don't want to talk about it that's fine, we'll be here where you're ready"

The brunette nodded in response and took another sip of water as Wilbur walked in the direction Techno went, probably trying to find him.

His leg began to bounce up and down as he tried to control his breathing. George took yet another gulp of water, finishing off the glass and setting it down on the coffee table.