16|Not A Monster|16

vote

I suggest doing hey future me?

Sorry in advance, just put yo seatbelts on

Tw:
-mentions medicine
-breakdown
-semi panic attack
-mentions eating disorder
-manipulation
-alcohol

The ringtone of the phone immediately stopped as Dream leaned down to pick it up off the coffee table and pressed the green accept call button.

"Who is it?", George asked calmly, unaware of the angered yet frightened look on his boyfriends face when he picked up the phone.

"Mum stop calling me"

George's eyebrows raised as he shot up off the sofa, fine due to taking his medication, and made his way to Dreams side.

The blonde shooed him away and began pacing up and down the living room floor, running his free hand through his hair. He leant against a wall after a few paces and sighed.

"You told me I wasn't your son so stop please", he sounded scared.

"Please mum LEAVE ME ALONE", the string that was keeping him calm had snapped, releasing the monster within.

George quickly ran off into the bedroom, door slightly cracked open so that he could hear what was being said,

"HOW SAD ARE YOU MUM", his eyes flashed with rage, "First you say I'm worth nothing now you want me back, pick a damn side"

George watched helplessly from the bedroom as tears began to flow down Dreams cheeks, falling down to the ground.

"You can't say that"

Say what? George wondered to himself, finding it hard to decipher what was happening without both sides of the call.

"Mum stop", Dream began to plead before beginning to break down, "STOP PLEASE I WON'T I SWEAR"

More than a thousand tears hit the floor as Dream sank down the wall, collapsing on to the carpet in a ball, one hand hugging his knees.

The blonde began to rock back and forth as he listened to his mum scream at him through the phone, George still feeling utterly helpless peeking out of a crack in the bedroom door.

"You wouldn't", Dream hissed, "Don't you dare compare me to that monster"

His voice had switched tones, from breaking to filling with malice and anger.

"Mum stop", he was stubborn now, "mum I swear I'll come over there again I'll... I'll-", he was cut off seemingly by his mum over the phone.

The lady had said something that flicked a switch in Dream, causing him to raise his eyebrows and began crying again, anger replaced by fear.

"I'm nothing like him", he squeaked out, "stop using my fears against me"

George decided that he was done hiding away and slammed the door open, pacing quickly over to Dream. His boyfriend tried to shove him away, but his emotions were taking up too much energy, causing the push to be weak.