33|Epilogue|33

vote and follow because I'm cool

Oh and there's a new book out now (thought you'd wanna know)
It's the Arcade ah if you were wondering (GO READ OR I WILL STEAL UR COOKIES)

Tw:
-mentions previous events
-mentions eating disorder
-idk if I need a tw but kissing/ making out

A week had passed since Sapnap plucked up the guts to ask Karl out and Saturday had finally rolled around. Needless to say, both were nervous wrecks, Karl cowering in the guest room with George whilst Sapnap hid away with Dream in his room. Drista, on the other hand, had 'escaped' to a friends house to avoid the couples.

"Sapnap just do it it's just a date", Dream huffed out for about the fiftieth time that evening.

"Just a date?!", he spat out, "Dream what if I mess it all up, or I fall over, or I do something wrong or-"

Dream placed his hand on Sapnaps shoulders and shook him lightly.

"It's going to be fine, just get dressed already", he shoved Sapnap into the en-suite and threw the casual clothing at him. The duo were only going to a simple restaurant so fancy wasn't necessary.

Meanwhile, with George and Karl, they were both sat on the bed with George trying to convince Karl that it wouldn't mess up their friendship and everything was going to be ok.

"Look at me and Dream, yeah we had our ups and downs but we're here now", he squeezed Karls hand gently, "I promise you that it'll go great"

Karl breathed out a sigh that he seemed to have been holding before he stood up, grabbed his change of clothes, and walked into the en-suite of the guest room.

"I guess you're right", he shrugged as he closed the door.

George let out a long sigh of relief, he had been sat in there for pretty much half an hour, convincing Karl that it was going to go well. He hoped that Dream and Sapnap hadn't been waiting too long, but from the sounds of the spam of texts he received from the blonde they were only just ready.

Dream ❤️
This is such a hassle
Why can't he JUST GET READY
Ok he's finally out of the bathroom
Hows Karl?

Georgie
He's just gone in to get ready
Honestly it's like they're getting married or something this is stupid

Dream❤️
I knowwwwwwwwwww

George laughed and shut off his phone at the sound of the bathroom door opening. Karl was stood in black jeans and a colourful sweater, nails painted black.

"See, that wasn't too hard", George grabbed Karl's hand and led him towards the hallway.

Upon reaching the hall, George locked eyes with Dream who was stood by the door with an anxious Sapnap at his side. He watched as the blonde raised his eyebrows and glanced at Sapnap before rolling his eyes, it took everything in George not to laugh.

"Go have fun", George spoke softly to them as he shoved Karl towards the ravenette.

The door was opened by Sapnap and the duo then walked towards the car, sitting in it and rolling down one of the windows.

"Use protection!", Dream yelled from the door, only to receive a middle finger from Sapnap and a gasp from Karl. As well as that, he received an elbow in the rib from George, who closed the door.

"Hey!", he let out a gasp, shoving the brunette back slightly, "don't be mean, it was funny"

George stuck out his tongue in return and made his way into the kitchen.