14|Movie|14

vote
Author here... I have a ton of exams in 5 weeks so I'll be doing quite a lot of revision for those as they are 2/6 of my grade. The Easter holidays are soon though so updates shouldn't slow down just yet but if they do it's because of that :]

"Sometimes people don't understand the promises that they're making when they make them"- John Green

Tw:
-dizziness
-mentions eating disorder
-mentions medicine

The rest of the drive home was excruciatingly silent, the only sounds that filled the car were the occasional small sniff from Dream or the revving of the car engine.

George snuck the occasional glance at his boyfriend who was staring blankly out of the window. His heart broke more and more every time a sob would escape Dreams lips. It wasn't right that someone so perfect had to ever go through something that traumatic in their life. Especially if the trauma happened twice.

He turned the car into their drive and parked the car, moving one of his hands to squeeze Dreams and using the other to stroke his boyfriends thigh. The blonde needed the comfort, even if he wasn't willing to admit it out loud.

"Lets go inside ok"

Dream just sniffed in return and clenched his free fist.

"I shouldn't have left her there", he said under his breath, "Drista"

George used the hand he was stroking Dreams thigh with to grab his clenched one and squeeze it softly, rubbing small circles on the back.

"There wasn't anything you could do Dream", he spoke softly, "we'll get her out soon I promise. But first you have to try and focus on yourself. You won't be any help to her if you're like this"

The brunette smiled softly and watched as Dream processed what he had said.

"I guess you're right", the blonde shrugged, "can we just go inside and watch a movie or something"

"Anything", George replied, his voice laced with affection.

Dream stood up out of the car, making his way into their house, followed shortly after by George.

The duo set themselves on the sofa, George sat upright on the end and Dream laying cuddled up into his chest, in need of physical affection after what had happened. The brunette fiddled with Dreams hair as the movie began to play.

"I love you Dream. You know that?"

"I do", the blonde replied, "and I love you too"

George smiled and returned his attention to the movie whilst playing with his boyfriends wavy hair. The blonde locks curled around his dainty fingers as he twiddled it subconsciously, creating a few small plaits in his boyfriends hair.

The movie was very cliche, a cliche romance. The type where guy meets girl at some silly party and they fall in love, very straight.

Dream let out a large yawn as the credits for the movie began to roll, stretching his arms out in front of him. The brunette yawned shortly after, pulling Dream back in closer for a tight hug.