Chapter 43 ~ Came true

He smirked as he placed me on the bed pinning my arms next to me.

"Hell yeah."

He nuzzed his head into the crook of my neck, kissing it slowly. Every kiss he placed on my skin, shot fire inside of me.

"Eeeeuuuuuhhhhh!!!"
"No hell no." Zayn whined as he layed on top of me totally done with this.

"Valentino why can't you give your dad just 10 minutes with your mommy?" I laughed at his reaction.

"Zayn, can you please get off me, Valentino is crying." He groaned.
"I'll cry too if this happens all the time." He rolled off me, placing his hands below his head.

"Can you bring my little man here?" He asked, with sparkle in his eyes. I smiled, he loves him a lot.
"Of course I can."

I made my way towards Valentino's bedroom, and there he was crying like there was no tomorrow. Little thing must be hungry.

"Aww my baby, don't cry. Look mommy is here. Aww you hungry, ooh my little boy." I took him out of his crib padding him lightly on his back, on my way to the bedroom.

"Damn he's crying hard." Zayn spoke as he sat on the bed. "I know, he's probably hungry."
"Come give him to me, so you can prepare yourself to feed him."
He took him from me as he stood up.

"Why are you crying my bambino? Men don't cry okay?"
"Eeuuuuuhhhhh!!!"
"Well damn you like to cry." Zayn murmered.

Suddenly he threw him in the air, and Valentino stopped crying immediately. Instead he started to giggle, holding his fists at his face.

"Jasmine, he likes it!" Zayn was excited to see Valentino giggling and smiling.
"He likes it indeed, but be careful, don't make his head collid with the ceiling."

"I won't, don't worry, besides he won't feel it, the balloons are soft you know."
"Zayn!" He laughed. I took my phone out and started to record the two of them.

My handsome man, wearing only his boxers, was playing with my little baby. What a picture. I catched myself luring at Zayns body. Oeff I'm lucky to have this masterpiece as my husband.
God really took his time when he created him. Every inch of him was perfect, from his sixpack to his seductive face. Not to mention his mascular arms and his thing down there.

"Like what you see baby?" Zayn spoke as he threw Valentino in the air once again making him giggle. Shit, he catched me.
"Well, I don't think I can deny it." He laughed.
"Indeed."

"Baby, you can feed him now, he stopped crying." Zayn placed him in my arms and it didn't take Valentino two seonds to suck the milk out of my breast.

"Woow, he's hungry." Zayn spoke as he leaned on his arm while lying down next to me, staring at Valentino.

"Valentino, can I have some boob too?" He asked in a serious tone. Zayn approached me, crawling slowly. He tickled Valentino's feet on his way, receiving a few punches in his face.
"Woow, I can't, I see." He laughed hard, making me laugh as well.

"Valentino is not willing to share honey." I winked at him.
"Well baby, I'll have you tonight." He spoke back in his deep husky voice.

He sat in front of me, looking at Valentino.
"His eyes are gorgeous." That one made me laugh.
"They are, but they are the same color as yours."

"I know, that's why I said that. I wanted to compliment myself."
"Woah arrogant man."
"You like my arrogance tho." He bounched back, revealing a slight smirk.

"Hmm I adore it."
"I know." He laughed as he got up.
"I'll fresh up. And..."
"And?"
"Wear another dress please. Your boobs are driving me crazy, I don't want to attack you with my men around."
"I know, this one was only for you." He narrowed his eyes.