Chapter 32 ~ The Devil

Hey everyone! Enjoy this chapter. I'll update again if this chap gets 95+ votes. I've already made a beginning on chapter 33.

@Extreme150 I hope you did your hw😏

Take care!

Xx-Bella

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shit he's going to explode. He'll rip her into pieces. No..no..

"Who the fuck did you just call heartless!"

"You! I called you heartless and that damn father of yours, Xavier!"
"Shut up! Don't call my fathers name with that filthy mouth of yours!"

"Why?! Huh? Why?! He is the one who seduced me and in the end he choose my sister over me! He played with my heart. Do you think that's right?!"

"My father didn't seduce you, you insane women! You were the one who was throwing herself on him!"

"Yeah yeah sure. It's always the womans fault."

"In this case it's indeed your fault. Now, do me a favor and get your ass away from her before I lose my shit." He hissed as he pressed his fists together.

Damn it Zayn... there were pieces of glass in his hand and he was pressing hard on them. He is furious, but he's trying to hold in.

"I won't fucking leave."
"You will leave, now!"
"I'm not your dog." She spat back.
"Thank God, even a dog is better than you."
"Take that back Zayn!" She yelled at him.

"Listen crazy woman, go before I do something to you. Now!"
"What will you do? Will you beat me? Do it, I aint stopping you."

"You a" - "Stop it Cassy!"
Granny yelled.

"Cassy look, I have been good to you by letting  you stay here for two weeks. Don't make me regret my decision and behave. You are talking like a lost teenager! Come on Cassy, get over it! I thought that you moved on, guess I was wrong."

"I moved on but this moron here is testing me, look how he speaks to me!"

"Enough!" Wait was that me?
Everyone looked at me surprised, not expecting that.

"Ooh look at her, you don't have to interfere." Amanda said as she looked at me disgustingly.

"Guess you forgot that you are Cassy's step daughter, I repeat step daughter. Stay out of this, you are not even related by blood to Cassy."

She did not see that coming.

"Jasmine lower you voice!" Cassy yelled at me.

I walked towards her angrily.
"Cassy, you are nothing but a jeaulous woman. Extremely jeaulous actually. Where were you when Zayns parents died? Did you ever ask about him? Did you ever think about your so called lovely nephew?"

"Who are you to interfere in the first place." Cassy asked.

"You didn't answer my questions Cassy. Where have you been all these years? You came randomly out of the blue."

"That's none of your business. Stay out of this." 
"I won't. He's my husband." She frowned her eyebrows.

"Listen little minx, if you don't stay out of this you'll regret it." She hissed in my face.

"Cassy! Get out now!"
Zayn yelled in anger as he pointed towards the door. His eyes were all dark, and the veins in his neck could explode at any moment.

"Stop it!" Granny yelled.
"Cassy listen up, you and Amanda will leave by tonight. If not then we'll use force."

Cassy rolled with her eyes as she walked away towards the guest room, dragging Amanda behind her.