Chapter 25 ~ Love me back

"Go, before I change my mind."

"Then change your mind." I whispered.
"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Zayn.. I-I need to tell you something."
"Don't Jasmine, dont. Please go."
"I..I think I have feelings for you."

"I told you not to fall in love with me, didn't I?"
The fire was burning in his eyes.

"I know, you did bu-"
"When are you going to realize that I don't care?" He cut me off.

Ouch. That did hurt.

"Zayn listen to me. I-"
"No, you listen. I don't give a damn about you. Did you hear me? I don't give a shit about you. You were here just because of the promise. And now that I have killed Giovanni you have no reason to stay here. So do me a favor and get out." He hissed as his pointed towards the door.

My lower lip trembled. He hurt me. Again. Just like the last time.

"I thought that you loved me. I guess I was wrong." I said my voice trembling.
"Indeed, you were incredibly wrong."

I couldn't take it anymore as the tears made their way out. Stupid Jasmine. Stupid feelings. Now go. Go before he hurts your feelings even more.

"I guess I have been a burden to you. I'm sorry. I'll go, I won't bother you anymore." I managed to say as I sniffed.

"Before I go, can I ask you for a one last favor?" I asked.
"Quick Jasmine."
I walked closer to him, tears still pouring out of my eyes.

"Can I?" I asked as I touched his arm.
He nodded.
I lead him towards the sofa as I removed his coat. His eyes were piercing mine. They were a  mixture of anger and pain.

"James call the doctor." I said but Zayn cut me off again.
"Jasmine I don't have time for this!" He said as he wanted to get up.

However, I pushed him back. "Please sit. At least let me treat your wound." I sniffed.
"Jasmi-" "Ssh!" I said as I put my finger on his lips. "Don't say a word. The quicker I treat your wound the sooner I'll leave."
He gave in with a sigh.

James gave me the bandage afterwhich I put it on his arm. My tears were dropping on his arm as I cried. Seeing his wound made me even more sad. Why are you so stubborn Zayn? Why can't you just love me, like I do.
I sighed when I was done.

 "James when I leave then please call the doctor. Otherwise his wound will get an infection. Also don't-"

"Ooh look at her! The drama queen. Are you leaving?" That damn voice. I moved my head in her direction. Sara. That bloody bitch.

She ran towards Zayn. "O my god! Baby what happened? Are you fine baby. O my god! James call the doctor now!" She yelled at him as she pushed me to the side.

James furrowed his eyebrows clearly not amused by her commanding him.
Still he gave in as he called the doctor.

"Hey, James here. Can you come over as quick as possible. Yes Zayn. Yes. Thank you."
James looked with an irritated face at Sara as he hung up.

Zayn got up from the sofa standing in front of me. "Jasmine leave." He commanded.

I sighed while I smiled bitterly at him.
"Thank you for everything. I'll get going now."
I walked towards the door as I remembered something.

I turned around. "Ah by the way, you don't need to pay for anything Zayn. I don't need your money nor do I want it. I can take care of myself. Once I'm out of this door, I truly hope to not to see you again."

"You drama queen, get out! Zayn doesn't want to see your dirty face either." Sara yelled at me.

I looked at Zayn.
"Leave." He said sharply as he looked me in the eyes.