Chapter 23 ~ Regret

Authors note:

Hey everybaaady!

Okay, I was in the mood so I wrote another chapter! Originally I was planning to post it on saturday but hey I couldn't stop myself Lol...

Anyways let me know how this chapter was and don't forget to voteee☆

Lots of love♡

Xx-Bella

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You will scream my name baby."

I gulped. He might be right. Shut up Jasmine and protect yourself this time. Don't fall again like you did the past few times. He does it only to tame you as he likes to call it.

I felt stronger or at least that was what I thought. He looked me in the eyes while unbuttoning his shirt. He licked his lips while his fierce eyes were throwing daggers at me.

"I didn't wanna do this, but you left me no other choice." His deep husky voice seethed.

"What? What are you going to do?" I trembled.
His eyes turned a few shades darker. Believe it or not but this was the devil. This wasn't Zayn. This was the damn devil who had all his power over him now.

He continued kissing me on my neck. His kisses and bites trailed of to my breast. Shit wait I was only wearing a sport bra beneath this sweater. As if he knew what I was thinking, he unzipped my sweater.

"Stop, Zayn stop!" I panicked.
He chuckled darkly. "Not before I finish this today."

What he did next, left me devastated. A little scream left my mouth. I don't know where he got the scissors from but he cut my sport bra in two pieces, leaving me with a bare chest.

My mind went blank.

~~~Flashback~~~

"Stop! No! Don't. Please stop!" I cried as my step father crawled above me. He tore every piece of my clothes that I wore into pieces. I was left in my undergarments only.

"Scream as hard as you want. Your mom and your sisters aren't home after all." He laughed sarcastically.

"Stop! Please. I won't tell mom please!" I pleaded. "I don't care if you tell mom. She won't believe you anyways. Besides who is gonna believe a whore like you?" He smirked.

"You pervert!" I screamed.
He slapped me hard across the face.
"You are a b*tch! And you deserve this. Be happy that at least one man on this earth wants you. Cuz you deserve not even a dog." He yelled at me.

I was shaking heavily. At this point I missed my dad so badly. If he was still alive I wouldn't have to go through this. Dad please come back, please and save me. Or take me with you. I can't take this anymore.

I saw the vase on the cupboard. The vase my mom got from my dad a few years ago. When they were still together. I looked at my stepfather who was going to undo me from my undergarments. Even if I'll kill him through this I won't stop.

I slowly trailed my hand of to the vase and in a split of second I smashed it on his head.
"Aaah!" He screamed in sorrow.

"You dog deserve this!" I yelled back.
He rolled on the bed like a little baby. I saw the blood dripping out of the wound that I had caused. I took the vase again and smashed it this time even harder on his head leaving him unconscious.

I quickly ran to my room grabbing a sweater and some pants. Phone and money? No I didn't take those with me. I was glad I wore some shoes cuz I was a total mess now. I ran towards the beautiful bridge where I had so many memories with my dad.