Chapter 35 ~ Deserved

I heard my name a few times.

But it was too late, it was too late. The darkness surrounded me. It consumed me slowly until I felt nothing...

~~Zayns POV~~~

"I mean.."

The sound of a hard thud got my attention.
"Jasmine!"

I saw Jasmine falling from the stairs. There was blood everywhere.

I ran towards her, touching her face. There was blood on her face.

"No! Jasmine no! Open your eyes Jasmine!"
"Jasmine my daughter open your eyes!" Grandma cried.

"Aah fucking hell!" I saw her stomach, there was blood dripping out of it. She has been stabbed. Not once not twice but four times.

"James call the doctor! The one that is in our team and prepare the helicopter to the hospital! Now!" I pressed on her wounds to stop the bleeding.

I was getting crazy. I couldn't think properly.

"Quick James fucking hell!"

My child damn it, my child. Is he going to be okay? I felt a lump in my throat.

I carried her quickly upstairs towards the elevator. The doctor arrived at that point as well.

The elevator went up towards the roof.
"Quick open the damn door!"
"Yes boss."
The doctor went into the helicopter with us. And he started to put all kind of needles in her hand.

"Damn it damn it! What the actual fuck are you giving her?!"
"Through this needle she'll get the anesthetic."

"Zayn sit down, now!" James yelled at me.
"Aahh!" I said in frustration.

Is she going to be fine? Will she make it? I looked at her. Her beautiful face it was all pale except for the blood.

"Doctor, if she doesn't make it then you won't make it as well. Got me you.."
"Shut up Zayn!" James pulled me back in my seat.

"Fly quiker you piece of shit now! Quicker or should I do it?!"

I was loosing it completely.

We arrived at the hospital in 10 minutes. 10 minutes that seemed like hours. Painful hours. Hours I wish I'd never ever see in my life.

The helicopter landed on the roof of the hospital. Surgeons were all ready to take Jasmine inside.

"Quick quick! She is loosing blood! Quick!"
The surgeons told each other.

Jasmine was put on a brandcard. They carried her away, to the emergency room to start her surgery. As I wanted to go inside with them they hold me back.

"You can't come in mr. Matteo."
"What do you mean I can't come in?!"
"That's a rule here in the hospital."

I grabbed the surgeon by his collar.
"This hospital is fucking mine. I make the rules here not you!"

"Mr. Matteo, please let us do our work. Jasmine's life is in danger."

"Zayn let him go!" James yelled at me as he pulled me away from him.

The surgeon went in. The doors behind him closed.

I hit the wall several times with my fist, causing blood to appear on the wall.

Someone clapped in their hands.
"Yes Zayn, go for it. Do it! Ruin yourself!" It was James.

"Do you think that Jasmine would be happy to see you like this?! Are you fucking out of your mind? Think about it for a moment. Jasmine always choose love over violence. And look at you, doing exact the opposite to yourself. Look at your fist. Do you remember when you were shot, just before Jasmine left the mansion? She cried because she wasn't able to see you in pain. Even though you don't feel the pain, but she does. She does feel your pain."