Chapter 9 ~ His anger

A week passed by and my legs were getting better day by day. The pain reduced which made me happy. And the boss you ask? I haven't seen him since that day. He said he would be back the next day, but he haven't got back yet. Pff why do I even care about him? I'm such an idiot. But still where is he? If he is far away I might be able to get away from here.

"Don't try to escape" is what he told me, but I can't stay here anymore. Why would I? He put me here which is like a prison for me. I want to be free again, to be the girl I have always been before my dad died. Even though it'll be difficult to be like that again, but I'll try my best. I looked at my legs. There was a bandage around both of them. "Please help me today. Please do your work as you two used to do. Don't let me fall today, I promise I'll rest a lot but today you two have to help me." Damn I seemed like a crazy idiot while talking to my legs. I mean who on earth talks to their legs.

I was thinking about my escape plan for days right now. "Time to get away from here." I pressed the button and a maid immediately came into my room. "Can I help you?"
"Yes, I actually have a favor to ask for." She looked at me with a smile. "Of course what is it?"
"I was wondering, can you bring me outside? I haven't been outside for so many days. I miss the air outside. Please can you bring me outside for just a little moment?"
"Uhm I'm not sure cuz I don't think boss will allow me to bring you outside." "Look at me, both of my legs are broken. How do you think that'll escape?" "No it's not that." "What is it then?"

She was hesitating for a moment. I could see fear in her eyes, poor woman, why does she even work here. Did she choose this job herself or was she also kidnapped? This gang mafia is working more on my nerves day by day. "Okay, I'll bring you outside but just ten minutes." "Thank you so much!" She smiled. Now I need to take the next step. "Actually I need to use the bathroom first, can you help me?" She nodded and helped me to the bathroom. "I can do it myself thanks." I locked the door and took out the lighter from my pocket. One of the guards lost this lighter in my room. Everything is going fine this far.

Please Zayn stay away for a little more time.
If you will be back I won't be able to escape. I grabbed a towel and turned on the lighter and lit the towel. I quickly put two towels on it. This must be enough, I thought. I already smelled the burning smell a bit. Jasmine quickly get away before the fire alarm goes of. "I'm ready." She nodded. I walked out of the room with my crutches. "This way." My heart was beating faster by each step that I took. I observed the mansion just in case I will be trapped here again.

We finally entered the garden. The sunlight reached my face and I sniffed the fresh air, I've missed this so much. Some guards looked at us but the maid nodded to them that it was fine. I looked around and saw the door to my freedom. This gate I need to go through this gate. Just a few minutes Jasmine just a few minutes. Then it'll be all over. "Weeeeoooeee weeoooeeee" hell yes that worked. "What's wrong!? Where is that sound coming from?" All the guards run inside the mansion. Damn this maid was still with me. Why isn't she going inside.

"What's wrong inside there?" I tried. "I don't know, maybe there is fire inside. Ooh dear the fire is coming from mine side of the room!" she yelled. I tried to behave very shocked. "Please take a look before everything is burned off." "But what about you?" "I'll stay here." She was hesitating. "Don't worry I won't go anywhere my legs are broken so that won't even work," I said while giving her a friendly smile.

"Okay, I trust you," and with that she ran away inside the mansion. Stupid woman, all of these people are stupid. I looked around to be sure that no one was looking for me. Okay it's safe I can go now. I walked towards the door as fast as I could. Oeff these crutches are annoying. I grabbed the handle of the gate and opened it. "Yes I'm finally free."

I walked as fast as I could. This mansion was in the woods. "I need to get myself away from the road."
I need to go deeper into the woods, so they won't see me. my body trembled with fear, please Jasmine don't be scared. I tried to talk to myself while I looked back the whole time just in case I was being chased. My legs were hurting but I won't give up. This might be my last chance to escape. Who knows, he might kill me if he catches me again. I'm not scared to die but I won't give up so easily. I'll fight until my last breath.

"Weeoeee weeoeee" that must be the firetrucks. Come on jasmine you have to walk faster or you will be caught in no time. I kept walking and walking which seemed for me like almost two hours. I was still in the woods and it was getting colder. My hands were sore since I had to walk with those crutches. Hours passed by and it became dark. Only the sound of the owls and the wind could be heard. "I can't walk anymore I can't," I sighed. I have to take a rest for a few minutes or I won't be able to walk anymore. "I'm so thirsty, no jasmine don't think about water." All kind of negative thoughts came into my mind, but I tried to think positive which was difficult.

They will search for me. I'm sure Zayn will be searching me right now. Jasmine stand up you have to walk, or they'll catch you. Why is my life like this? Why don't I have any kind of rest after my dad passed away? Life is so unfair, it's really unfair. As I was walking through the wood I heard all kind of weird noises. The feeling of being followed by someone didn't leave me. Where is the city? For how long do I have to walk. My legs won't be able to help me any longer since I have been walking for hours.

Suddenly I stumbled and fell down with my face on the ground. The pain in my legs was insane and my cheek had a big wound. I wanted to scream out but I tried to hold it in. The warm blood flowed from the wound over my cheek. I couldn't hold it anymore and cried. Jasmine please stay strong you can go through this. Stay strong, remember daddy will be proud of you. He won't like it to see you cry. I wiped my tears and crawled to a tree and leaned against it. "Let's sleep for tonight, let's only sleep for a few hours."

"eeehoeeeh" I was shocked by the sound and woke up. "For how long did I sleep?" The sky was dark blue, it seems like it is about 5 o'clock in the morning. "Jasmine get up you have to walk." My legs and face were hurting. My head was pounding with pain. The leaves and branches were cracking under my shoes. Am I going in the right direction?

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days have been passed, and I was still walking in the woods. During these days I have only eaten blueberries and I drank water from a lake. My body is not functioning properly anymore. I always felt dizzy and even fainted twice. Because of that I have all sorts of wounds and bruising on my body. "I'm looking like a zombie."

"Search for her now! Search every single corner! Do you guys understand?" My heart was racing. I know this voice, it is Zayn. "I want her, you may even use violence against her but I want her today!" "Ooh no ooh no, they'll get me. There is no way I can get away from them. I'm totally trapped." I heard the footsteps of his men. They were all yelling my name. I hid myself behind the bushes and hoped they would not see me. "Look for her here, look behind the bushes too," shouted one of the men. Ooh shit he walks in my direction "No, she is not there idiot, get out of there!" Oeff I have been saved. They walked all away and ran deeper into the woods. I let out a sigh of relief.

(Read the part below while listening to this song. Skip it to 3.18)

"Still alive princess?" "Aaaaah!!" I was gasping for air, he was standing behind me. I turned around slowly and looked right into his eyes. They were full of anger and his face didn't even move a bit. He pointed his gun on me. "You like to play around. I warned you many times but I suppose that my warnings weren't clear for you." He walked closer, still pointing his gun on me. "No no, don't.. Please put the gun away." "Sst" he touched my face with the gun.

The cold metal touched my lips. I was trembling with fear. "Your beautiful lips are all open baby girl, such a shame." And then he held his gun against my head. "I would love to see this bullet going straight through your head, going into that useless brain of yours." He saw that I was shaking. "Scared? Don't be scared princess, everything will end here." He pulled the trigger. "P..please Z.. Zayn don't do this." He pushed the gun even harder against my head.

"I love the way you say my name, would have loved to get you know better, but unfortunately, bye princess..."