Chapter 12 ~ Don't be so daring

That night I laid comfortable. Even though it was on the ground, but at least I had a blanket and my arms weren't tied up. I looked at the ceiling while I was deeply in my thoughts. There were so many questions and unfortunately no answers. For now, I have to focus on Zayn or I won't get to know who killed my dad.

Wherever you are I'll take my revenge on you no matter what. You brutal killer you won't be able to escape from me. Just wait for me just wait... Zayn had already fallen asleep since his breathing got slow. I rolled on my side, so I could face him. This boss won't make it easy for me but I will not make it easy for him either. He will do bad things I'm sure, but my isn't Jasmine for nothing. I'll fill your life with joy and happiness just like a Jasmine flower.

The days kept passing like that. Everyday I laid on the ground and my back started to hurt. At a certain point a maid gave me a mattress.

"Boss ordered me to give you this."
I was beyond happy cuz my back was not aching after I slept on the matrress for a few days.

My legs were getting better and the doctor came once in a while to check up on me.

Time skip ~~~ 1 month later

Zayn woke me up by calling my name.
"Jasmine wake up."
"Hmmm let me sleep." My eyes were still closed not even aware of his presence. Suddenly I felt water being poured on my face.
"Aaah! What are you doing?!"
He showed his devilish grin.
"Want me to do it again?"
"No!"
"Then don't shout and get up. I'll wait for you here, so be quick. Your clothes are in the bathroom." I nodded and got up heading to the bathroom.

Just as I wanted to lock the door he opened it roughly. My body was shaking and I got shivers from his serious dark look.
"Don't lock the door." My eyes widened.
"What do you mean? I have to take ashower, so I have to lock the door."
"Don't talk Jasmine just do as I tell you. The choice is yours either don't lock the door and close it or the door will be fully open."
I opened my mouth in disbelief. He came closer while closing my mouth with his hand. His eyes were looking fiercely at me.

"Or maybe you want to shower together baby girl?"
"Waaaah! Hell no I'll close to door, I promise I won't lock it."
And with that I shut the door with a bang.
I heard him laughing loudly.
"You have five minutes or I'll open the door and your time goes on now."
O dear god what should I do. I didn't even dare to undress myself. Come on Jasmine are you already giving up? You should try to get his trust in you. You can do this! In my whole life I haven't taken a shower this fast.

"Three, two, one..." I opened the door as fast as I could. "I'm done," I said out of breath.
He raised his eyebrows, remarkably impressed by me.
"Come," he said while grabbing my hand. We headed to a big living room with a big dining table. Itwasa full of different kind of food. What the hell, is this food for a whole village. Why is he bringing me here today? Normally he doesn't care about me. He called me a toy yesterday and now he is behaving like this. Is this the good side of him? Is this the good Zayn his grandmother was talking about? He sat down on a chair and tapped at another chair next to him.

"Sit here." I sat down next to him while my nervousness kept increasing. "Eat" he demanded. Why is he so rude, like damn behave a little more like a gentleman. I started to eat even tough I wasn't hungry at all. My stomach got used to not eating a lot these days, even before he brought me here I wasn't a big eater.

When we were done he tapped clicked on a button under the table. In no time there were guards including James, standing all around us. My heart skipped a beat since they came so suddenly. Zayn looked at me with amusement while moving his body closer to me "If you keep being scared like this you won't achieve anything in your life." He stood up, looking contemptuously at me. I felt the anger boiling up inside of me ready to fight him. No Jasmine, control yourself.