Chapter 49 ~ Heartache

"Who are you damn it, and whh do I like you?"

My heartbeat increased out of happines. I'm your wife, I'm Jasmine your Jasmine.

I slept so peacefully that night. In the past few months that I was apart from Zayn I had a nightmare every night. However this night was different. His scent, his body, this whole man here, I'm close to him again.

The separation wasn't easy but I won't give up on you now, I'll take you with me to our children, even if that means that I have to give my own life, I will. I'll do anything to get you out of here.

~~~ Next morning ~~~

As soon as the sun touched my skin it made me awake. When I opened my eyes I saw Zayn still laying next to me, his arms wrapped around me.

I wish we could stay like this forever, but I had business to take care of today. Those pills, I'll make sure I get to know what they are for. As I touched my pocket, I had them still in it. Glad these pockets are tight.

"Zay- Mr. Ramirez, wake up Mr. Ramirez," I tried as I touched his arms to wake him up.

"Just a few more minutes," he mumbled as his grip on my waist got tighter, pressing me more against him. It gave me butterflies but at the same time pain. I had craved this so much, to be this close to him.

"Mr. Ramirez it's me Jasmine, can you please let go of me?"

"Jasm..," he opened one eye realising what he was doing.

"I'm sorry," he said letting go of me. I got up, bowing my head a bit, he was still laying on the bed, a total snack if you ask me. One of his hands behind his head so he could support his head while he looked at me. His hair slightly over his eyes, calm down Jasmine before you jump right on top of him.

"Thank you for your kindness Mr. Ramirez," I said not looking at him, behaving as if I was shy even though I cringed. "I'll make my leave."

"To?" He asked. - "The stable."

"You won't sleep there from now on. You'll sleep in the room next to my room."

My eyes widened. "But," - "No buts." His face strict. I like it.

"Thank you." He nodded.

I wanted to dance from happines but I didn't of course. Just as I wanted to leave the room Zayn spoke. "Jasmine," - "Yes?"

"We'll go to the pharmacy in 15 minutes, prepare yourself." I nodded, leaving the room closing the door behind me.

I walked into the room next to his room and this one was ugly as well. It was a big room but it was designed by Evelina, not my taste at all.

I had no other clothes so I tried to look at my best in the clothes that I was wearing. After washing my face in the bathroom, I brushed my hair and that's it. There was nothing more in this room I could use. No toothbrush or moisturizer.

The 15 minutes went by and I sat on the bed. "Jasmine," Zayn knocked on the door.

"Yes, come in," I replied as I stood up.

"Ready?" I nodded to which he signed me to come with him.

He was in a suit, the suits he had at home were way better than this one. Even then, he looked handsome. This man could wear a trashbag and he would look good.

I couldn't resist myself from looking at his mascular back. The way he marched away was as if he could kill anyone who appeared in front of him.

"Where's she going?" I heard the maids whispering. "She spend the night with Mr. Ramirez," I heard another one whispering. Yes I spend the night with my husband.