Chapter 20 ~ Can it be?

"You drive me crazy baby."
"You drive me crazy as well Zayn."

He pulled back and looked at me intensly.
"What did you say?" He said mischievously.

F*ck my life. What did I just say?! Damn, hell yeah Jasmine just shit your pants already.

"Uhh... I think you heard what I said."
"Hmm no, tell me again." A wide grin appeared on his face.

"Well that.. that's not gonna happen."
"Why?"
"Uhh because it was stupid and meaningless."

His jaw clenched and his face was all dead serious now. The sweet and caring Zayn was gone in a flash. I ruined it again I guess.

He sighed. "Get in the car, we're going home."
As he walked towards his side, I could see some kind of dissapointment in his eyes. No wait was that really dissapointment or was it just my imagination?

"Get in Jasmine," he said sternly this time.

Our ride to the mansion was quiet. To be more specific it was deadly quiet. I tried to speak to him a few times but his answers were just a yes or a no. Ughh why do I even care? If he doesn't want to talk then be it so.

I closed my eyes and probably fell asleep cuz I felt two strong arms pulling me in his arms.
"Hmm.." I mumbled.
I opened my eyes and saw Zayn carrying me inside the house. He didn't wake me up but instead he carried me. Why is he changing all of a sudden?

I couldn't think for long cuz I was lost in his beautiful eyes and face. His manly look that could kill anyone. My eyes wandered over his face and ended by his lips. I gulped, those lips I just kissed them. The first few buttons of his shirt were open revealing his muscular chest.
I just wanted to touch him, his face, his lips and just forget everything else.

"Are you done eye raping me?"
Ooh shit he saw me! Gosh go to hell Jasmine.
"I..I was not."
He raised his eyebrow smiling devilisly,
"hmm okay."

And with that he dropped me.
"Ahhh!" I screamed. I was expecting pain but my body didn't hurt. I looked around and saw that he had dropped me on our bed.

His laughter filled the room.
"Ahhh!" He imitated me.
I couldn't stop my laughter seeing him like this. He looked so damn cute and so attractive at the same time.

And so there we were, two people laughing like there was no tomorrow.

He dropped next to me on the bed laying beside me. I was still laughing not aware of the fact that he was really close to me. All of a sudden a hand touched my face. I looked next to me and saw Zayn intensely looking at me with a smile on his face. He stroked my hair and came closer.

Gosh no I'm not going to make the same mistake again, I won't kiss him again. There is no love so why should I kiss him? There should be love when you kiss someone. Kissing just for lust is wrong, it's really wrong actually. I know that he is my husband but still there is no love.

Just as I wanted to block him something happened that I'd never expected to happen.
Zayn kissed me on my forehead. My heart responded immediately by pounding a 100 times in one go. I'm sure he could hear my heart pounding.

Flashback

My dad and I were sitting on a bench in a park while we ate our ice cream. I saw a woman and a man walking hand in hand in the park.
All of a sudden the man kissed the woman on her forehead.

"Iew dad what is he doing?"
"Why Jasmine that's not iew."
"It is dad he should get hisself an ice cream and not eat her forehead."
My dad burst out into laughter.
"Why are you laughing dad? It's the truth."