Chapter 13 ~ Shoot

His kisses send shivers down my spine. My legs started shaking. Oh hell why do I feel like this? Why does it feel so good while this is so wrong. I don't want this to happen. Jasmine, control yourself before things get out of hand.

"S..stop." "Hmm, why? You seem to like it."
"P..please."
I would swear to god that he smirked. "What princess, say that again?"
"P..please."
"I love it when you beg me."
"Can you stop, please?"

It was of no use. He pushed my body more to his body. It was as if my heart could jump out of my chest at any moment. He was too close and I started panicking. Flashbacks of what my stepfather did to me crossed my mind. What if he does the same as my stepfather? He roughly turned me around. His eyes were piercing me while his face was expressionless.

"Never ever try something like that with me again or I won't stop like this next time." His eyes became darker and his grip on me tightened.
"Understood?"
"Y..yes."
"Good girl." Again that damn smirk.

"Boss! Boss!"
One of his guards came running towards us. "What is it?"
"We've been surrounded by our enemies."
"Is that so."
Oh no, this is why I didn't want to come here.
I knew something like this would happen.
I looked at Zayn, he didn't seem shocked at all.

"What's wrong with you?! We need to run for our lives!" He looked contemptuously at me. "Where do you want to run to?"
"Just somewhere where they can't kill us." "Stupid girl."
"Wha..?" I was speechless. Did I say something wrong?

He turned his head towards the guard.
"Load your guns and tell the snipers to shoot whoever they see."
The guard nodded and within no time almost everyone took their guns out.
What the hell is happening?! I tried to think where I could escape to, but not for long since
Zayn grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

"Stay close to me if you don't want to die."
My eyes were almost popping out of my head. Okay it's over Jasmine, you'll die today. Zayn walked towards the window while I walked behind him. He loaded his gun and when he fired the first shot, the other guards started too. I fell the bullets passing next to me and my legs were shaking. There were shards everywhere. One of the bullets hit the lamp, and the light went off. It was completely dark. Only the echoing of the gunshots could be heard.

"N..No, i..it is da..dark." My breath got uneven.
I fell like fainting at any moment. Zayn turned his head towards me and noticed me getting weak. He pulled me in his arms against the wall.
"Close your eyes."
"I..Iam scared o..of the d..darkness."
"Sstt just close your eyes and focus on something else."

I was trembling with fear. The gunshots caused me to shiver even more. Zayn tightened his grip on me.
"I'm here, nothing can happen to you." I buried my head in his chest. I heard his heartbeat and it wasn't even beating fast. Geez this boss is fearless. I'm shitting in my pants, and he doesn't even bother. Can't blame him tough he must be used to it.

The firing decreased. Someone yelled from outside. "We'll get you next time Zayn!"
"My ass fucking asshole! Get me this time if you can!"
He yelled back while still holding me.
"You're over," he murmured.
He reloaded his gun and fired once.
"Aah!" Someone outside of the building was screaming in pain.
"When will you get me huh?!"
There was no answer, but screaming.
"You've created enough trouble," he murmured. I heard him firing again and after that there was silence.

"Boss we've killed them all."
"Gather all the guys up we have to go."
I was still in his arms and I wasn't aware of it. "Jasmine?"
"Hmm?"
"We need to go."
"But I don't want to go."
"We have to go home."
"But I don't want to."
"Why?"
"Cuz I feel safe here." I heard him chuckling. Why is he chuckling, did I say something wrong?