Chapter 3 ~ Escaping

Who are these men? A thousand question came into my mind without any answers. I was surrounded. There was no way I could escape from these men. One of the men hissed to the person who grabbed my arm. "Holy shit boss is coming! You asshole, because of you we'll all get punished." Who is boss? And why are they so scared of him?

Stop wasting your time! Instead try to figure out how to get out of here.
As I looked around I saw one of the men not having his full attention focused on me. He looked a little bored. Think carefully because this might be your first and last chance to escape.

My attention was fully focused on him. I'm sure he isn't looking in my direction. My heart was beating like a crazy animal. Okay, be calm you can do this. Run right now! I sprinted as fast as I could to the man who wasn't paying attention and gave him a hard push that made him fall on the ground. "Yes asshole that is exactly what you deserve!" Now don't think too much and run!

My attention wasn't focused on the road. I didn't care at all about the cars who would hit me cuz that is exactly what I want. I could hear the men running behind me. My legs became weak and my chest started to hurt. No I won't give up, not now. "Aaaaahhh!" I screamed in pain this was too much. My body wanted me to stop but my mind wasn't allowing me.

"Bitch if you don't stop right there than I'll ensure to break all your bones when I catch you!"
"Try me asshole!" I shouted back. Yes a car came into my direction. Okay this is my opportunity to escape this nightmare. I ran towards the car and it seemed like the car sped up his speed. Why is this person doing this? Whatever why would I care. The quicker he hits me the quicker this nightmare ends.

I stood still. This person wants to hit me. I tried to see who was inside the car but only the darkness could be seen. He'll hit me in "three, two, one!" I didn't close my eyes this time. The Headlights of the car were hurting my eyes.

Tears started flowing down my cheeks. All the pain I have been carrying during my life will end here. "Finally, the end is finally here." The tires of the car squeaked hard and the car came to a halt with a slanting motion in front of my feet.
What is happening?

Just as I wanted to run again the door of the car opened. A tall young man came out of the car. "Where are you trying to go babygirl?"