Chapter 8 ~ Painful

"Why did you do this?! This is the last time I'm asking you, tell me why did you do this to her?! I..I, she I. Enough! If you can't answer me then it's over. No no please I'll answer! I promised her that I'd break all her bones if I caught her. What the fuck are you talking about? Are you a little child?! But boss you gave me permission and... and we are family boss so you can't kill me. Ooh really? Don't test me Nathan or this bullet will go straight into your brain. I don't care that you're family, if you do something wrong you'll get your punishment.

But you gave me permission. Really? Tell me what did I say to you? You... you told me that I could talk to her and if she didn't behave as I wanted, then I was allowed to punish her. Okay and what kind of punishment? Uhm a slap in her face. Yes, is this a slap in her face? No boss. So you're done Nathan. No boss please don't kill me for her! We're family, you're my cousin. Are you going to kill me for her?"

And he pointed his finger at me while looking at me like I was just a piece of trash. For a second it seemed like the boss was hesitating, but then he changed again. "As I told you, you're done. He pulled the trigger and was ready to shoot Nathan. Wait is this what I'd like to see? After losing my dad, after seeing him lying dead on the floor surrounded by blood. Is this really what I'd like to see? No! It's not! He punished me but I can't blame him since this boss of him wasn't clear enough. He is also wrong.

"Stop it!" I yelled. They were all surprised by my sudden shout.
"What is it princess?" Again, that damn word. For hell's sake don't call me that anymore. Jasmine be calm it's not the right time to tell him this. "Please don't kill him. What?" He seemed very surprised by my answer. "Please don't kill him. I know he did wrong but please don't kill him. I can't see him die. He needs to live so he can learn about life. Even though he seems an adult, I know he still has to learn a lot." The boss smiled slightly. "Hmm smart girl, but this guy knows more than you can imagine. I agree, but please for this one time don't kill him."

I looked at Nathan who was still in shock. "Okay, but on one condition. Nathan apologize to her. What? Should I say sorry to her? She is just a piece of trash. I don't want to. Nathan this is your last warning!" What is wrong with this guy? Okay, now I'm loosing my temper. "Can you put him in hell instead?" I asked. The boss looked at me. "For how long?" Why is he asking me. "You can decide it by yourself. If it's up to me then he'll stay there his entire life," he said without any hesitation. Damn he is bloody serious. "Just two hours maybe? You're too easy princess. Don't feel sorry for horrible people cuz they might hurt you again. Put him in hell now!" Nathan didn't try to go against them. Instead, he gave me a glare which I know won't be good for me.

Only the boss and a few guards were left with me. He walked towards me and crouched in front of me. "Aaah don't touch it! It hurts."
My voice cracked a bit. Why do I always get emotional around him? I'm so damn stupid. Who is he to me, nothing just nothing. But why do I feel like this around him? He is the one who brought me here in the first place. He is guilty of all of this. "Seems like both of your legs are broken. No shit, of course they are." He looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Jasmine don't talk big. You need to learn how to speak to me. My position is way higher than yours so be nice. If you try to be stubborn than your situation will get worser than what you have been in today. This is your last warning since your testing my patience. I won't be this nice after I get angry, understood?" I didn't look at him nor did I say something. He lifted my chin, and he forced me to look into his eyes. "Understood?"

I let out a sigh and nodded. A little smirk appeared on his lips. "Hey you two take her to her room, and you call the doctor." He walked towards the door while looking at me, and again he was gone. This person is such a mystery. Who is he? I need to find out his identity. I need to find out if he is the one who has killed my dad.
Cuz I have sworn to kill my dads killer. Whoever has done this to him will pay for his cruel deed. That's a promise which I'll fulfill. The guards took me to my room and left.

After a few minutes someone knocked on the door. "Come in." A man in a white doctor's coat appeared in front of me. He was wearing glasses and his eyes looked like they haven't had sleep in a while. His gray hair showed me he wasn't that young anymore.
"Hi nice to meet you. I'm your doctor from now on. Nice to meet you too. Shall I help you to get on your bed, so I can look at your legs? Sure." He tried to help me but I screamed when my legs moved a bit.

Tears filled up my eyes. "Sorry this is too painful. Please try to resist this pain cuz once you're on your bed it'll be easier for me to treat your legs. Okay, I'll try." The doctor helped me again but it was of no use instead I fell on the ground. I sobbed like a little child. I heard the door opening. "Why is she lying on the ground Jason? I'm sorry mister Zayn but I couldn't get her on her bed. She is in serious pain so it won't be easy." It was the boss again, I knew it without even looking at him. But I heard his name this time. Okay so his name is Zayn.

Zayn let out a sigh and I heard his footsteps coming closer to me. I had my head still on the ground while lying in my tears. "Hold my hand, and when you feel pain, press as hard as you want. Be strong cuz I know you're a strong girl okay?" I nodded in response. "Jason keep her legs straight while I'm going to carry her." He carried me bridal style while I held his hand and pressed as hard as I could.

Since I was angry I also put all my anger in it. The doctor held both of my legs straight and damn that hurts. Finally, they laid me down on my bed. "I guess you can start now Jason. Yes mister I'll start. I'm going somewhere today and I'll be back tomorrow. You see that button? Yes. Press that button when you need something. A maid will come to you. And..."

He came closer. "Don't you dare to do something stupid or you won't be able to walk again," he whispered. He looked very intimidating now. I nodded. What is he even thinking, how on earth am I able to escape when both of my legs are broken? Damn I wish that I could grab his hand again and press is it hard as I wanted. I looked at his hand. Ooh dear God it was only a little red! But I putt all my power in it. He probably noticed it cuz he smiled slightly while his eyes were dark and emotionless. He touched my face with his finger and came a little closer. I shivered by his sudden touch.

"You're too weak for me baby girl."
And with that he left the room.