Chapter 4 ~ Who is he?

His deep and husky voice made me shiver. I looked in his eyes, there was no emotion. His eyes were just as dark as the darkness of this night. Eyes that looked like they never ever had mercy. Yes that was the right word, merciless. Despite the fact that he was wearing a suit, his muscles could be seen. Back to reality girl!

"Wherever I'm going is none of your business." A slight smirk appeared on his lips. "Really?"
" Yes, and don't you dare to go after me asshole!" His smirk disappeared. He stared at me while his jaw got tighter. Damn that jawline could kill someone. The veins in his neck popped up. Shit, I made him angry. I slowly walked backwards and started to run. But he grabbed me in one motion and put me on his shoulder. Wtf is happening? Why is he so fast?

"Hey! Let me go! I said let me go!"
"Ssstt babygirl I'm not deaf."
"No you are deaf you crazy jerk, let me go!" I started to kick his back with the tips of my shoes. Unfortunately he didn't give a shit cuz he kept walking.

My heart was beating faster. What does this person want from me. Are they all going to rape me? Or is... A horrible thought came suddenly into my mind. Even thinking about it made me go insane. Is.. Is this the mafia gang who has killed my dad? My breath got heavier.
"Le.. let m.. me go," I tried. "P.. p.. Please I can't breathe anymore, let m.. me go." "I don't care babygirl."

He stopped in front of his car ready to open the passengers door but somehow he stopped. His grip on my legs got tighter, as if he wanted to throw all his anger on my legs. "Aah auw please s... stop." It didn't work. No matter how much I'll try it, he will never show his mercy. I sobbed quietly.

"You fucking assholes! Couldn't you stupid idiots even take care of her? Who trained you to be this weak?! If you idiots want to work for me than do your job as I tell you to do! Let me all warn you, if this happens once more than you may already dig your own grave, understood!" "Yes sir!" "And you asshole, you'll get your punishment! James and Nathan, bring him to 'hell' for a few hours, so he will never make the same mistake."
"No sir please, please forgive me! It won't happen again please forgive me," he cried.

My head felt like it could burst anytime. There is too much going on. My brain wasn't working anymore. I tried to kick him again but this time with my hands. It was of no use. I had no power left in my arms since I was hanging on his shoulder for a while right now. "Ooh babygirl, you still didn't pass out?"

Even though I wasn't able to see his face I would swear that he had cruel smirk on his lips. "You son of a bitch." "Hmm talking big huh. Seems like you have to learn a lot. Don't worry baby girl I'll teach you everything once we get home."
"I won't go anywhere with you, you jerk let me down!"
"Ooh you want me to let you down, are you sure?" "
"Yes let me down! Okay."

Suddenly he dropped me and my head hit the ground with a smack.
"Aaaah," I whined. He knelt beside me.
"There you go, did you like it?"
"Aaish you..." But I couldn't finish my sentence cuz suddenly there was only darkness....