Chapter 47 ~ Delmar Ramirez

Hey everyone!

Thank you all for your lovely comments, I missed you guys too! I feel so bad whenever I don't update quick enough...

I hope you will like this chapter and don't forget to vote and to let me know whether you liked it or not.

An update of Caught in his Darkness is coming this week. I need to change a few things and then it will be here on Wattpad asap.

Love you♡

Xx-Bella

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shut up. Now tell me. Who send you?"

"No one," I replied firmly, somehow annoyed by his behavior.

"What are you doing Zayn? Let go of me and let me explain in detail. You can even search me to see if I have anything that can harm you."

He must not forget that I'm the wife of a mafia boss, I learned a lot from him and look at us, now I need to use that against him, doesn't make sense but okay.

"Quite confident," he stated. I shrugged my shoulders. "Search me," I demanded.

He squeezed my cheeks, oeff that hurts. But I won't show any pain, he teached me.

I was trying to unravel his emotions but they were not there. It was his deep dead gaze that kept piercing my soul. How can he change like this? What happened that made him like this? I mean how is he not able to remeber Valentino and Valeria? They were his everything but look at him now.

"I might cut a piece of you."

"Cut a piece of me, for what?"

"To see if you have a tracker." His hands went towards my neck touching it carefully, his eyes focussed on it.

His eyes, I could stare into them for hours without getting tired of them. My heart was screaming for him and my eyes were getting watery when I recalled that day. His funeral, it was all plastered on my mind. Oh Zayn if only did you know how much I have been suffering for the past few months...

"You hid it pretty well woman."

"Woman? I have a name, Jasmine."

"Don't talk back," he hissed as he pulled my hair back.

He is out of his mind, this man, what is wrong with him?

I stayed quiet, showing no emtion to the pain he was causing me.

"I swear if I find something, I'll cut you into pieces did you hear me?" His voice was dangerous, even the animals would run away, he was the beast himself.

Stay quiet Jasmine, you got this. You can't lose him right now, you need to find out why he is behaving like this.

After searching for the tracker he didn't find anything. I looked him in the eyes, trying to cage them. Look at me Zayn, look at me with love, please.

He removed the rope from my hands and legs, making me look at him questionly.

"Walk," he said as he pointed the gun at me.

"Why that gun?"

"Walk," he said this time more agressive.

"Where to?"

"Out of this place, go outside into the car. Now," he was getting impatient.

Okay his impatience didn't change. One thing I wish had actually changed, but okay no time for jokes now.