00:35

indiaxjalyse: his prettiest problem 💙allthingsfaiyaz: so pretty 😍😍astrohourss: 😍😍😍😍🥺roddyricch: you get on my nerves    indiaxjalyse: @roddyricch quit tryna front for these folks, you stuck w my ass 🥴

allthingsfaiyaz: so pretty 😍😍
astrohourss: 😍😍😍😍🥺
roddyricch: you get on my nerves
    indiaxjalyse: @roddyricch quit tryna front for these folks, you stuck w my ass 🥴

india jalyse
i should probably get up. i didn't know what time it was, but i could feel the sunlight pulsing against my eyelids. everyone could run in here at any moment to see my lingerie all over the floor. i have got to get up. i opened my eyes and immediately started to roll out of bed. roddy grabbed my waist before my feet touched the ground. i smiled as he laid his head on my shoulder. "babe, where you going?" he whined in his morning voice. i wiggled out of his grip as he started to kiss my shoulder.

"i have to put clothes on."

"says who?"

i strutted to the bathroom. "i don't need yo niggas seeing my ass when they run up in here to tell you happy birthday."

"what makes you think they finna-" at that moment, i heard the door burst open. i laughed to myself as i heard everyone run in and jump into our bed on roddy. i started to wash my face and get ready for the day as they all screamed and told him happy birthday. i peeped my head around the corner a few times while i brushed my teeth.

bree caught sight of me and walked into the bathroom. "i'm not finna sit in this bed for too long. y'all know these niggas had sex in here last night." she laughed but nobody moved.

"that don't mean shit. we sit in roddy's bed in LA and they prolly do worse shit there."

roddy started to laugh. "y'all sit on my couch all the time."

i spit out my toothpaste and rinsed my mouth. "and mine." i yelled as the boys continued to groan and complainn. i grabbed bree's hand and pulled her out of earshot. "so here's the plan for today..."

i began to walk her through what i had planned for the day and what i expected from her. while i took roddy to lunch, i needed her and the boys to be at the house setting up for the party. people would start arriving around 5:00, but i wasn't sure how long i could stall roddy. bree took in my every word and nodded to show me that she understood. "so basically i just gotta be here for when the drugs and alcohol get here?"

"and the food, don't make me sound like a crackhead," i rolled my eyes, "they're gonna call you when they're on the way. i need any valuable items and personal belongings out of the way. oh, and every partition in this house that can be opened should. we need as much open space as possible. should i hire a dj?"

bree nodded. "i know a guy i can call. what time are y'all heading out?"

i pulled out my phone and checked the time. it was a quarter past 11:00. i shrugged. "you know roddy be taking his precious time getting ready. so the sooner y'all get up out of our room, the sooner we can get ready to go. i'm pushing for 1:00 though."