00:14

india jalyse

roddy texted me when he landed, but i didn't hear from him for the rest of the day. i didn't mind it, i knew he was busy. but i refused to go to sleep until i told him goodnight and made sure he was safe. i sat at home and made dinner while nastasia sat on facetime with me. she wasn't even talking or paying attention to me, but the company was nice. "have you talked to jordan or your sister since yesterday?" she asked and took me off of pause.

"no. why, have you?" i asked and drained my noodles. she nodded. i poured my sauce and chicken into the pot and stirred them for a minute.

"they cornered me into a group facetime earlier."

"and said?"

"jasmine did the most talking, jordan was just kinda there. she was asking me when was the last time i talked to you and she told me to tell you that she's sorry and that she wants to try and talk it out."

i laughed. i don't see why jasmine was so dead set on talking it out. i grabbed a bowl and started to fill it with pasta. "she does understand that there is nothing to talk about, right? what is she not comprehending?" i didn't say anything more. i could feel myself getting riled up just thinking about it. i took my phone and my food into the living room.

"india, i think you should at least try and hear her out. if you don't, she's just going to try to continue to get her point across. she's basically talking to a wall at this point." i shrugged it off at this point. i got tired of talking about it, so i found an excuse to get off the phone and ate in silence. it wasn't that i was mad, i just didn't want this incident to define my life in the coming weeks. i just wanted to move on. that's it. that's all.

i cleaned the kitchen and went upstairs to get ready for bed. it was only 8:30, but i was beyond ready for the day to be over. i took a quick shower and retreated to my bed. i reached for my phone to text roddy goodnight. his show probably hasn't even started yet, but i couldn't bring myself to keep my eyes open anymore.

To: Roddy 💙

- goodnight baby 💙 you gon kill it tonight

i put my phone down on my pillow, turned off my lights and went to sleep.

it wasn't until 11:30 that i was interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. i wiped the sleep out of my eyes and rolled over to pick it up. i quickly answered it and roddy's face filled my screen. "hey gorgeous," he said and smiled, "did i wake you?"

"hey! it's no problem. how was the show?" i asked and sat up. i watched as he got out of the car and into his hotel. he looked so tired but he tried his hardest to not show it. he walked to the elevator and got in by himself.

"it was great. the crowd was amazing and i wasn't expecting that at all. they weren't even there for me." he explained and gave me a rundown of his whole day. i was tired but i still listened intently. his eyes lit up as he spoke to me. he made it to his floor and walked up to his room door. "hold on, indie." he put his phone down to get out his key. i watched as he unlocked the door and opened it. he didn't go in. instead he just froze at the door.

i furrowed my eyebrows. "roddy? what's wrong?"

"okay, i want you to know that this is my first time coming to this room for the day. okay?"

"what are you talking about? what's happening?"

"ummm... there's a half naked girl doing splits on my bed." my eyes widen, but then i couldn't help but to laugh. i believed him. he's a rapper, it's bound to happen. i listened as he asked her how she got into his room, in which she replied by saying she lied to the front desk attendant and said they were together. i laughed even harder. "baby why are you laughing?" he looked at me.