Where am I?

Happy Valentine's wattpaders XD

     I woke up on a cold floor dased wondering where I was until I heard voices on the other side of the wall. "Did you leave a message asking for a ransom at the castle?"

"Yes, I asked for about one grand."

"What if they don't bring it? Then what?"

"'Then I'll send her back, but I'll send her dead."

Fear, sorrow, and recognition struck me. That was the voice of the guy who killed my best friend Piper and now there is a chance I'll be another one of his victims.

"Go check if she's awake" said my kidnapper.

    Just as any other girl would do if she was in my situation , I closed my eyes and pretended I was asleep.

    I heard the door unlock and sounds of someone coming in. I slowed my breathing as I felt him checking my respiration. I knew he believed that I was still unconscious because he turned his back on me and walked towards the door. Now was my chance. On impulse, I jumped on his back and grabbed the keys attached to his side. After that, I made my way towards the door, but I didn't get too far.

Apparently, my attack made too much noise and I attracted my green- eyed demon.  He grabbed me and put me in a lock position while a goth looking boy binded my arms and feet. I struggled, but it didn't do any good. I felt my green-eyed demon's breath on my ear.

"If you ever try to escape again, I'll force you to marry me. Then you'll be bound to me forever "

   The thought of me being his wife frightened me in so many ways, but I knew what he said was true. If I was  married to him, then the fates would never let me leave. I'll be stuck with him for the rest of my life. (There is no such thing as divorce here) I stopped struggling and gave a gesture of surrender. He forced me to look at his cold angry green eyes.

  "Smart girl" he said. "I may forgive you this time, but don't think you will go unpunished. If you don't know already, you are at my mercy and you have to obey me, or else..."

The threat hung in the air.