Forced Vows

My mind tried to process his words. "I'm getting married to him? How did he find out the truth?" I thought.

Tears started spilling out of my eyes as he drag me towards the wedding ceremony. 

"No! This can't be happening" I thought to myself. "It just can't. _ It won't! Anger fueled me.

I kicked, clawed and punched for my freedom, but I wasn't able to get out of his grip. 

STOP! I yelled and surprisingly he did. " I won't be a victim of forced marriage or a victim of your cruelty" I spat with venom in every word. The anger that I harbored for so long was about to be released. " You tortured me for too long, enough is enough! You killed my friend, you kidnapped me, and now your trying to force me into marriage, but I won't let yo -" I was cut off when I heard a laugh echo through the ship.

Percy, that green eye demon, just stood there and laughed in front of my face. I was blinded with fury and my mouth moved on its own. "I was laughing too when I found out Hazel died." The minute I said that, I regretted it. Percy's eyes darkened with anger. I heard a growl escaping his lips. I flinched when he grabbed my collar and pulled me closer to him. We were nose to nose. I felt his eyes staring in to my closed ones. 

"Look at me," he said deadly calm. When I didn't he pulled me closer and yelled "I SAID LOOK AT ME!"

 I gasped, terrified by his reaction, but still refused to listen to him. I wouldn't be able to handle seeing the evil in his eyes. 

"I'm going to give you five second, by that time if your eyes aren't open just watch what I do to you."

"Five." 

I started panicking. 

"Four." 

I squeezed my eyes shut. "Don't give in Annabeth," I thought to myself.

"Three," he said squeezing one of my arms threateningly.

I wasn't going to let him win. I raised my hand in an effort to slap him, but, he caught my wrist.

The whole ship gasped with shock. I knew what they were thinking "She dare try to hit The Percy Jackson."

When I felt Percy's fast breath on my face, I knew he was also surprised. Unfortunately, he quickly recovered. He twisted my arm behind my back and whispered harshly in my ears. "First you insulted me (he twisted my arm harder) then you killed Hazel, (He twisted even harder), and after that you tried to slap me." By that point I heard a dull crack; my arm broke. Pain engulfed me as I screamed in agony. Percy pulled me toward the solemnizer and held on to both of my hands. Everything started looking blurry. Black spots appeared in my eyes. I heard the priest saying " Annabeth do you take Percy Jackson as your lawfully wedded husband?" 

"Nn..ooo" I said, but I wished I hadn't because Percy squeezed my broken arm. I screamed " I do, I do, oh please stop this agony!"  He released my arm and stole a kiss. His mouth felt hot against mine. I hated myself for enjoying the warmth that engulfed me, but I quickly snapped out of it. "I now pronounce you husband and wife." I started to sob. Percy wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear deadly calm,"I warned you Annabeth Jackson  that if you try to escape I would force you to marry me."