He Always Get What He Want

I found out that my punishment was to starve for a day. When my stomach started growling, I silently cursed the green-eyed demon and the rest of his crew.

    I figured that if the green-eyed demon didn't kill me, then I would die of boredom and starvation, but mostly boredom. My thoughts of thinking what to do was interrupted when I saw the cell door unlock. A chinese guy came in and filled a bucket with water.

  "This is for you to drink" he said.

  "Why bother bringing me this when I'm already  going to die of starvation?"

He sighed. " Be lucky that that's your punishment. He usually does something much worse to people who challenges him."

   Anger rose inside of me "Who does he think he is? He can't just do everything he whats."

   "Actually he can, and that attitude of yours will get you nowhere."

     The teenager in me made me  whine: "I don't have an attitude. Your the one with the attitude." The comback sounded better in my head.

"Anyways, drink some water. It might make you feel better." He replied as he left the cell.

   My pride didn't allow me to drink it though. I refused to accept anything that belonged to him, even though I was thirsty.

  I will escape this. I'll make this the first time the green eyed demon doesn't get what he wants.