Annabeth Jackson

The people on the boat clapped and whistled while I cried in agony. I pushed against Percy, but to no avail. I yelled to the gods for help, but even they didn't help me. "Mother Athena!" I called in my head desperate for an escape. "Take me away from this vile man. Protect your daughter." I waited for her to take action, but nothing happened. People were still celebrating with huge smiles on their faces like before. "Why isn't Athena helping me? Does she fear the fates too?"  I sobbed hard and loud. Out of every other girl in the world, why did I have to go through this. I'm sure another girl would of been thrilled to be the wife of Percy Jackson.

 They saw him as a man with chiseled feature, but I knew better. He was a demon in human form. A demon that was now my husband. Hot tear slid down on my cheeks. The demon himself saw my pathetic outbreak. A smile snaked across his face. Without warning he grabbed my face and pressed his lips to mine. I tried push him away, but he grabbed my wrist and push me closer while placing my arms behind my back. The crowd erupted with excitement. 

When he finally pulled back, he wiped the tears on my face. "Why do you cry my wife?" he said mockingly. He pulled me even closer. He plucked off one of my tears and examined it. "I bet Hazel was crying too when you were about to kill her." His smile turned bitter while he squished the tear.  He bent his head towards mine once more. I thought he was going to kiss me again so I pressed my lips together. Instead, he stopped until we were nose to nose. "I will make you pay for everything you did to Hazel. Every ounce of pain you caused her I will return tenfold. This is just the beginning." Percy hissed. His eyes glanced at my pressed lip. He then chuckled. " If you think that will stop me from kissing you, your fooling yourself. I kept quiet. My throat was too dry to say anything. My blood coursed faster through me in fear. I started seeing black dots. It got worse when Percy grabbed me from behind. It was thought of as a romantic gesture by others, but they were fooled easily. He was doing this to frighten me more and it worked. Sweat slid down the sides of my face, my heart pulsed faster. The black dots grew bigger until...

  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I woke up drenched in sweat. I was on a bed. The setting in front of me was unrecognizable. There were swords hung on the wall in a X formation. My thoughts were quickly interrupted by a voice. "Good morning my love," the demon said mockingly. He was leaning against a wall, facing me with a smile. "Are you ready for some breakfast?" 

I ignored him and I quickly jumped off of the bed and ran to the door. He crossed the room in five long strides and caught me. "Let me go" I yelped. "I'll go to my own cell/room." He laughed. "May I remind you that you are my wife and you will now stay in my room." 

"No," I screamed. 

"I wasn't asking you. I was telling you"

Percy grabbed my hands and forced my to sit at the table in the corner of the bedroom. 

"I was thinking, instead of eating out there in the dining room, why don't we eat here. It's more private." 

I turned my head in disgust. Percy brought out two trays of food and placed them in front of us. He dug in. I refused to eat. I vowed to myself that I wasn't going to eat any of his food even if I had to starve to death. "I hope he'll live a happy life as a widow," I thought sarcastically.  

Percy's eyes locked on my untouched tray. "Why aren't you eating?" 

"I'm not hungry," I replied as my stomach growled. 

"Liar" 

He got up scooped up some food and brought it in front of my face. 

"Eat" he ordered.

I didn't. Instead I told him that I wasn't going to eat until he released him. 

He grabbed my chin and moved very close to my face. "There are consequences for defying me. I hope you know that my love." 

Ignored him

"FRANK!" Percy shouted. When Frank came in, Percy handed him the tray and ordered him to blended it all together until in becomes a drink. He also told him to add slices of meat in it. My eyes widen. I was a strict vegetarian. Putting meat in my body will go against my ancestors who swore to protect all animals at any cost.  

Frank came back in with a redish thick drink in his hand. I felt like I was going to throw up. Percy grabbed the glass and headed towards me. 

"No," I begged. "Bring me the solid food and I promise I will eat it." Percy shook his head and said that he didn't give second chances. He brought the glass to my mouth and forced the content down my throat. I gagged. It was one the most disgusting things I ever tasted. 

Percy placed his hand on my stomach. My stomach no longer vibrated in hunger. "Your full now" he stated and brought the glass away. In fury, I grabbed his hand and threw it off of my stomach. "You have no right to hold me!" I regretted what I said immediately. Percy stiffened then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. His face was so close to mine. "I have every right to hold you.Every right. " He grabbed my face. "Do you want me to prove it?" "No" I wanted to state but my throat was clogged with fear. He started leaning in, but as soon as he was about to kiss me. Frank called him screaming about an emergency. Percy released me and sprinted out of the room. Relief flooded through me but not for long. As soon as I released a breath the ship shook with great momentum. 

"A canon," someone screeched. "Run!"