Dom Naruto X Sub Trans Kakashi #2

Hey guys it TrollipopLollipop I'm so sorry for not updating this book I have so much going on my mom's on chemo so I been busy taking care of her I would like to thank a very special fan xdemonioxX for everything they been here for me sence the beginning so here's his request of part 2!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the night Kakashi and Naruto shared making love, Naruto has always wondered why he was trans. He wanted to understand his love not wanting to hurt him.

Naruto's point of view

"Hummm I wonder were Kakashi went, he missed the meeting this morning with the group" Naruto see Sasuke with Sakaru down the street "Hey guys" he calls out "Have you seen sensei today I'm looking for him".

Sasuke replies"No dope haven't seen him now go away I'm busy" Naruto speaks" tech what ever bye". As naruto continues to look for the man he love he decided to go to the KNA stone

Where his love stands most of the day finally putting his eyes on his love of his life he calls out his name "Kakashi I've been looking for you babe are you ok". He see tears going down his sensai eye.

Kakashi's point of view

"Nar...Naruto" he whispers
Naruto speeks with concerned "What's wrong did something happen" Kakashi spoke" Naruto how can you love someone like me". Naruto now understand spoke gentle" Kakashi I told you before I love you for you not for what you are you can be a he,she and a they for all I care it doesn't matter to me you special in the inside.Your allowed to be who you are". Grabbing Kakashi side pull him close and giving him a sweet kiss. Taking Kakashi breath away as Naruto smiles and gives him kiss down his neck placing hickeys claming him as his.

Naruto's point of view

"Let me show you my love" as Naruto pushes his love to the ground slowly removing every article of clothing in his what giving kisses and light touchs on Kakashi body. Reaching down to is cock as he starts pumping teasing Kakashi pleads" Nar Naruto pls no teasing more" Naruto chuckles "ok my love" as he swallows Kakashi dick in one go. " Ahh gasping in pleasure Kakashi on the verge of cumming. "That's it my love cum for me" Nar said as strings of cum shoots out in Naruto's mouth loving the taste of his.

Soon Naruto playing with Kakashi tight heat pushing and pulling his fingers against Kakashi prostate. "Your ready Kakashi" he sakes his head yes as Naruto pushes his cock in the pink hole loving the heat as they rock back and forth the pleasure so intense the both cam together hold each other close Naruto spoke" Kakashi my love for you is because you kind and always worrie about others don't care what you are just know I love you". Kakashi said I.. I love you to thank you Nar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what you guys think this is one of the longest chapter I have done once again thank you xdemonioxX this is for you for being here for me. please like and comment and give request of what you guys want next till next time bye!!!