Dom Orochimaru X Sub Kabuto

Hello this is a request by gc222649 im going back and forth from request to ships from Fairy Tail so it will take time to do this. Thank you all for understanding bye. Kink pain, being tied up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three point of view

As the day passes Kabuto continues to observe all of the human experiments some new and old, one tried to escape. Know Orochimaru would be upset kabuto ran after the man.

A fight broke out, Kabuto getting a scratch on his cheek, he slash the man down kill him. Piss that all his effort was wasted. Suddenly he was call bye his master.

Walking in the room, sitting in the middle lad a throne chair sat Orochimaru looking down he call his name " Kabuto come here" in a cold tone sending a chill throw Kabuto's back. Walking forward Orochimaru shoot his hand out pull Kabuto to his knees.

"You killed a man today." Orochimaru say more of a statement and less of a question.

"Yes, Master, but he had tried to escape." Kabuto defends.

"You know the rules, Kabuto. You must be punished for your actions." Orochimaru smirks with an evil grin.

 Fear, excitement, and lust filled Kabuto, he know of his punishment. Orochimaru orders for the room to be cleared. Orochimaru tells Kabuto to remove all his clothes. While Kabuto undresses Orochimaru sits back into his chair.

Once fully naked Orochimaru instructs Kabuto, "Stroke yourself, Kabuto until I tell you to stop."

 Kabuto does so by slowly rubbing the base and squeezing his cock. Kabuto moves his hand up his cock taking a moment to run his thumb over the head of his cock before moving his hand back down. Orochimaru watches as Kabuto's face fulls with pleasure as his cock hardens, but this is supposed to be a punishment.

Orochimaru sees Kabuto cock stiff signaling his close ejaculation, "Stop, remove your hand." Orochimaru orders and Kabuto reluctantly obeys. Orochimaru watches Kabuto's cock become semi erect, "Again." Orochimaru says.

Once again Kabuto starts to stroke himself but this time it was more intense causing sparks of pleasure and pain to shoot down his spine. Just as before Orochimaru tells Kabuto to stop. Pain shoot through Kabuto's body as the pleasure of release leaves him. This goes on for a few more time, after the sixth time stopping Kabuto is sweating and panting hard. Orochimaru watches sweat droplets run down Kabuto's well built body.

"Come here." Orochimaru motions as he leaves his chair. Kabuto obeys walking on weak legs, Orochimaru moves around his so Kabuto is facing the chair. "Kneel on the chair." Orochimaru instructs.

 Kabuto kneels on the chair so his knees meet the back of the chair and his feet are hanging off. Orochimaru uses ropes to tie Kabut's thigh to his calf together. Once both legs are tied he uses the rest of the rope to tie each leg to the leg of the chair. Walking around to the back of the chair Orochimaru harshly pulls Kauto's arms to wrap around the chair. Pain shoots through Kabuto's arms as they are tied together behind the chair. Orochimaru walks around the chair to see body open and exposed and at his mercy.

 Orochimaru start to place soft kisses on Kabuto's shoulders before sinking sharp teeth into his skin. Kabuto hisses in pain as his back arches, Orochimaru continues his assault all the way to Kabuto's hips. Orochimaru uses his snake like tongue to fuck Kabuto's asshole, as his hand strokes Kabuto's cock. Kabuto feels himself right at the edge of cummimg, but Orochimaru backs away. Kabuto's abdominal  muscles tighten to the point it cause intense pain.

 Kabuto groans in pain, "You are an asshole, Orochimaru."

Orochimaru smack Kabuto's ass leaving a perfect hand print. "No, Kabuto. I'm about to fuck you in the ass."

 With that Orochimaru pulls out his cock and slamming into hard, he pull almost all the way out before slamming back in. Kabuto moans and screams out, Orochimaru wraps his hand in Kabuto's hair pulling painfully hard. Kabuto's eyes water at the force Orochimaru is to pull his hair. Orochimaru slams into Kabuto with no shred of mercy. Orochimaru uses his abilty to turn his fingers into snakes, two of the snakes bite down on Kabuto's nipples. The pain that rush through Kabuto causes him to clinch down on Orochimaru's cock.

 Orochimaru loses the little shred of restaint he had as he pushes Kabuto over the edge sending them both into a mind numbing orgasm. Orochimaru redresses and unties Kabuto. Once Kabuto is untied Orochimaru picks him up and places him on his lap as they sit on the throne.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is some steamy shit right her.