Dom Mikoto x Sub Yata

Hey guys, how y'all been enjoy the book!
It's Mia_tm this is my own chapter I wrote by myself, so let me know what you like.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikoto sits in the conference room with the other kings arguing over things he could care less about. He took long deep hits from the cigarette letting the nicotine high calm him. Yata sat next to Mikoto as an advisor just like all the other kings had. He watched as Mikoto smoke, Yata know that Mikoto would be out somewhere else beating the fuck out of someone or Yata's ass. Mikoto zones out til some say something that makes his blood boil.

"We could use the blues for help." Someone suggests.

Mikoto stands up sending the chair crashing to the floor braking into pieces. Slamming his hands on the table; Mikoto harshly says, "I would rather be ass fucked by a gaint cock than work with those filthy blues."

Not thinking anyone would hear him, Yata murmurs, "That's not what you said last night."

Everyone froze to look at Yata. Yata looked at Mikoto to see his body tenses and slowly turning his head to look straight back at Yata. In a swift movement, Mikoto kicks the chair out from under Yata. He catches Yata by the waist not letting him fall and get hurt. With one hand Mikoto pulls down Yata's pants and underwear while dropping him on the table.

Yata in seconds feels his body drop and than his chest meeting the table. Yata feels sharp stinging on his ass, realizing his pants and underwear are off. After a few swats on Yata ass, Mikoto pauses to breath and calm down.

Mikoto calmly says, "Now, apologize or I will fuck you in front of everyone."

There was nothing but silence, no one dared to speak or move.

"1..." Mikoto starts to count, "2...".

"Wait!" Yata say, "If I apologize will you still fuck me or if I do you will not fuck me?"

Mikoto hubs hand across Yata's ass. Mikoto says, "Do as told and I will do more than fuck you."

Yata waisting no time says, "I apologize for my inappropriate comment in a professional setting."

Mikoto softly swats Yata's ass in a caring way. Mikoto speaks, "Good Yata. Now, everyone else out I have a tiny ass to fuck."

In a hurry everyone was try to leave as fast as possible to get out that some even pushed others out of the way. The doors closed with a loud bang. Yata stays still knowing that Mikoto would punish him more. Mikoto leaves the room returning with something small in his hand. Yata feels Mikoto smack each of his ass cheeks and than something small and cold enter his ass. Yata raises onto his tippy toes as the object in his ass starts to vibrate.

Mikoto smack Yata's ass cheeks hard
Holding on to Yata's ass cheeks, Mikoto spreads them apart making Yata's asshole to spasm and pull the toy in farther. Mikoto releases his ass and moves to sit in front of Yata where they can see each other. Mikoto sat down to release his semi erect cock and he strokes himself. Yata moves his ass ass around needing friction to release some of the attention of Mikoto's growing cock. Yata moans as the little toy hits the right stop. Yata rides the tiny vibrating toy until he was cumming.

Mikoto walks over behind Yata how is panting, "Are you wanting more?"

"Mikoto, please give me more. I want your cock in my ass." Yata begs.

Mikoto chuckles taking out the little toy, sliding two fingers into Yata's ass opening him up wider. Mikoto removes his fingers and replace them with his cock. With every thrust in Mikoto pushed in deeper and deeper until there was no more to give. Mikoto thrust Yata's ass hard and fast, Yata moans getting closer to cumming. Yata feels Mikoto move his knee onto the table opening him up wider. A few more deep thrust Yata moans as he cums again. Mikoto holds onto Yata as they sit still connected. Mikoto's cock pulsed wanting relief.

Yata final caught his breathe. He started to raise off Mikoto's cock and dropped back down moaning. Mikoto grabs Yata's hips helping him as he got closer and closer to cumming. After more moans and riding, Yata cumming trigger Mikoto to cum deep in Yata's ass. To tired to move they stay that way until Yata speaks.

"At least we did better than last time". Yata comments.

Mikoto looks at Yata with knitted brows, "why?"

"Last time we broke three chairs, a lamp, and the table." Yata explained, "And only two chairs are broken, so we are getting better." Yata explained.

Mikoto chuckles, "Ok, let's get cleaned up and get to bed."

Yata nodes liking that idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guy TrollipopLollipop sorry we have been so busy, some problems came around with Graduation. But we're back hopefully updates coming soon.