Dom Kakuzu x Sub Hidan

Hey I'm back this is for gc222649 and they little cousins. I'm sorry it took so long. Enjoy
Also mentions of suicide and harmfull thought if you can't stand this PLEASE DON'T READ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kakuzu point of view

It was a quite day nothing really going on I haven't see the stupid idiot all day now I can fuckin relax.

"KAKUZU YOU BASTARD"

Nevermind......
"What the fuck do you want why do you always have to yell you fool".

Hidan point of view

Why...... Why does it hurt when he calls me that...... He's always in my head these feelings running through my head I hate it I hate this feeling.
"Leader wants us we have a mission we need to go get money from a client who stole from us".

"Tec what ever let's get this over with quicker this is done the fast I have money and to get away from you pest" kakuzu said

Why....... Why do you hurt me so bad am I really that bad, am I a nuisance why do this hurt me but kill people with Lord Jashin doesn't.

Time skip brought by Sas*GAY

As the trip continued Hidan keep quite this of the pain in his heart. Wall kakuzu finally noticed how desracted Hidan is.

Suddenly Bam smoke filed the field blinded both males when it clears they were surrounded.

"Well well boss was right Pain already sent people didn't we tell you guys were not giving you money get out of here before we kill you".

Kakuzu point of view

"Tec if you think you puny ninjas think you'll get away from stealing from the Akaski they your fools Hidan let's hurry this up".

Soon a battle broke out as bodies started to drop off to Hidan

(Pss the ninja that Hidan will be fight has elisions of your greatest fears)

"Hahaha this will be easy it most be hard to be boss around, too think I got the weekest foe tell me what's your darkest fear, the darkest nightmare that hunts you". Laughed the enemy

As the man laugh a dark mist surrounded Hidan entering his mind.
"Oh how sad love, you'll be easy to break.

Hidan Nightmare

Huh?? Were the fuck am I what is this shit. Hidan... Called a voice Hidan why are you so week. Your pathetic think I can actually love someone like you. Soon the black mist became a body of the man he loves. These words hurt him for some reason why.... Why was he saying this thing he couldn't have know about his feelings right so how.

Hidan scream" STOP GET OUT OF MY HEAD NO STOP"

Your unless and unable to be love you don't belong you should just kill yourself everyone would be better without you.

"NO IT NOT TRUE NOOOOOO"

"Hi... Hid.... Hidan HIDAN SNAP OUT OF IT IT ME KAKUZU HES IN YOUR HEAD FOCUS PLEASE FOCUS".

who... Who was that, why was it so familiar was it him was it kakuzu
"KAKUZU HELP ME". Shouted Hidan

Brought back to earth Hidan lad on the grass having multiple cut on his body leaning of him was kakuzu with a worried look on his face.

"What" whisper Hidan taking supposed as lips met his in a passionate kiss as both fought for domince feeling kakuzu toned body pressed against his body.

"Are you ok?" Kakuzu asks holding Hidan's face in his hands.

"No. I need you to take it all away." Hidan says with pain.

Kakuzu nods knowing Hidan needs him. Kakuzu uses his to tie Hidan's hands together using it as a strings for a puppet. Holding Hidan's hand above his head, Kakuzu uses his nails to take off Hidan's shirt leaving painful red marks.

Hidan hiss at the pain that radiates across his chest. Hidan watches as Kakuzu moves his mouth on to his exposed nipple. Sharp pain registers in Hidan's brain as Kakuzu assaults his nipple with sucking and biting. Kakuzu waste no time moves to the other nipple begging for attention. Hidan wiggles with ever bite Kakuzu gives him as he moves down his body.

Kakuzu stops biting Hidan.

"Kakuzu, please don't stop." Hidan pleads.

"Stop moving and I won't stop." Kakuzu orders.

Hidan forces himself to stay still, with an approving smirk Kakuzu continues down his body. Kakuzu moves down Hidan's body leaving bruises and bit marks. Kakuzu stops at Hidan's pants feeling annoyed by the amount of clothing in his way. Kakuzu rips off Hidan's pants releasing his swallowen dick, kakuzu can't help but want to tease Hidan. Kakuzu takes Hidan's dick in his hand and strokes fast than painfully slow.

Hidan can't help but groan and moan as Kakuzu keeps bringing him to the edge of cuming but never lifting him fall off the edge. Hidan groans in pain as Kakuzu removes his hand. Hidan's glares at Kakuzu as he slowly removes his own clothes.

Kakuzu grabs Hidan's face in a vice grip, "Stop glaring at me or I won't fuck that perfect ass of yours."

Hidan stops glaring at Kakuzu threat.

"Good." Kakuzu nods.

With one powerful arm Kakuzu flips Hidan over pushing his ass in the air. Kakuzu raises his hand landing a hard smack on Hidan's ass turning it a nice shade of pink. Hidan moans with every smack to his ass as more pain shoots up his back.
Kakuzu pulls Hidan up by his hair to whisper in his ear, "If you get any louder someone will come looking for us."

"I don't care." Hidan breathes heavily, "Just fuck me, please."

"Well, since you begged." Kakuzu pushes his cock into Hidan's ass.

Kakuzu bites Hidan's ear, moving to his neck and down his back. Kakuzu pounds into Hidan's ass making his cry louder and louder. Kakuzu jerks Hidan's dick making him cum. Kakuzu pushes deeper into Hidan cumming himself.

"Kakuzu." Hidan whisper.

"It's okay, Hidan." Kakuzu says pulling out to capture Hidan's lips. Kakuzu ends the kiss, telling Hidan, "Sleep. I'll get us back to base."

Hidan closes his eyes, following Kakuzu order.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey TrollipopLollipop hope you all enjoyed the story I had help from my best friend Mia_TM go check out her profile. Please like and comment request ships.