Dom Miroku x Sub Sango

Hi see y'all ready my chapters, well guess what there more coming😁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Flash back
A seven year old Miroku runs past the group of parents yelling for help as a very angry looking five year old Sango chasing after him ready to throw a big rock.
End flash back

Growing up together for the next 13 year of Sango's childhood was spent fighting with Miroku. And now that she is 18, she was out with her friends celebrating and that included Miroku who was somehow invited because he was here at the restaurant with her friends.

They all through that since the physical fighting over the years had stopped to just a slap and loud yell. Then leading to being leached over how Sango should be less of a bully, it just wasn't fair sometimes. But tonight she would be an adult, 18.

Everyone was having a good time, good food, but for Sango under the table Miroku has switched seats and was sliding his hand up her ass.

Sango pinches and twists Miroku's hand before pushing it away. Sango tells the girl next to her she's going to the restroom before getting up and leaving.

Walking into the hallway Sango went straight to the bathroom to wet a paper towel with cold water to pat on her face in hopes it would hold her anger back.

After Sango cools down enough she checks herself in the mirror to straighten herself out before walking out of the bathroom and face him.

After a few steps Sango was grabbed by her breast and pulled back into someone's chest with a yip of surprise. Looking down Sango saw a pair of hands she knew all too well. She turned under to face Miroku, with all her anger she pushed Miroku back making him only take a few steps back.

"Miroku! What is wrong with you?!" She whispers yells in fear the others coming to see. "Why can't you act normal for one night, not even one night more like 4 hours. But no you have to keep sliding your hand up to my as-"

Sango's rant ended shortly by Miroku lips pressed on hers. Miroku pulls away seeing a very stunned Sango. Sango feels the anger she had boiling in her stomach to shift into something else somewhere else. Not sure what to do Miroku just stood there. Sango curios of something grabs the front of Miroku's shirt to smash the lips together. Miroku took no time to react wanting this for awhile now.

Miroku pulls Sango closer wrapping one arm around her and the other hand in her hair. He licks her lips hoping she would open and she did. Their tongue fought at first until Miroku grabs her ass surprising her making her pull away too soon.

After a few pants for air Sango asks, "Why are you doing this Miroku you never leave me alone?"

Miroku smiles, "Because I really really like you, no I love you actually I guess I could never say it before."

Sango didn't say anything back but just kissed Miroku. Taking that as an invitation Miroku kisses her back pushing her back up against the wall to reach behind her and grab her ass with both hands. Sango moans opening her mouth to him, she slides her hands into his shirt to claw his chest. There was a noise somewhere in the dining room making them break apart.

Miroku looks at Sango, "Do you want me to stop?"

Sango took a second to think but then shook her head, "no."

With a sneaky smirk Miroku picks Sango up wrapping her legs around his waist and walking into the bathroom she came out of earlier.

After a quick check and finding no one Miroku placed Sango on the sink then moved to lock the door and move the trash can so it couldn't be opened. Returning back to Sango he goes back to he as nothing happened but with more.