Dom Renji X Sub Byakuya

Hey guy sorry been super busy, lots of things going on hope you all enjoy. Sexy Kink Animal instinct tendencies like growling and biting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones point of view

Both the Caption and his Lieutenant sat in a room the atmosphere tense, the red hair male staring at his Caption sweeting thinking his Caption might actually kill him for what he did.

Recap

In the mass land of sand two men standing fighting against many hollows dark creature's who eat human soul who have not found peace.

Ahh yell the voice of the redhead male as he was slashed across his chest blood landing on the sand. Pain flash in the eyes of Renji as he fell backwards landing on the ground. Snapping his head towards his Lieutenant Byakuya raced towards the hollow bring his zanpakuto down, throw the hollows head kill it instantly.

"Renji Renji focus on my voice open your eyes" called out Byakuya look over Renjis body noticing something weird was wrong with him.
On the face of Renji a blush across his cheeks, breath heavy as heat invades his body. Crying out Renji address his Caption "Its too hot make it stop Captain it hurts" noticing a large tent in the mans shihakusho (ps if you didn't know its what they were kind of like a kimoto)

A blush spread across Byakuya face as he was pounced on by his Lieutenant. Renji hold Byakuya down by the neck growling. Renji grinds his pelvis into Byakuya's making him whine and whimper wanting release.

Renji stops, "Byakuya, I got this for you." He say clipping something onto Byakuya's neck.

 Byakuya feels his neck, feeling a collar placed on him. The collar shows that Renji accepts ownership of Byakuya as his, and accepting the role to provide with everything Byakuya needs. Byakuya looks up at Renji with a face splitting grin.

"I think I love you." Byakuya says.

 Renji smashes his lips to Byakuya's, Renji swipes his tongue over Byakuya's lips. Byakuya rejects Renji silently asking for access. Renji growls and reaches to Byakuya's ass and grabs it hard. Byakuya gasps and Renji slips his tongue in Byakuya's mouth, their tongues fight for dominance which Renji wins.

Renji pulls away breaking the kiss, "I know I love you." Hes says pecking Byakuya's lips. "Now, do you want me to take care of you?" Renji asks gesturing to Byakuya's hard on.

"Yes." Byakuya whines.

 Renji strips Byakuya of his clothes and than strips himself. Renji moves down to Byakuya's nipple, Renji sucks that nipple into his mouth. Byakuya waves his fingers through Renji's hair as he moans. Renji bites down on Byakuya's nipple and pulls away with a growl. In one swift motion Renji has Byakuya's hands pinned above his head growling.

"Don't move." Renji growls, Byakuya nods with a whine.

 Renji bites down on Byakuya's collarbone and drags his teeth down Byakuya's body.Renji wraps his mouth around the tip of Byakuya's dick. Renji wraps his hand around the base of Byakuya, with a tight grip Renji moves his hand up and down while sucking the head of Byakuya's dick. Byakuya moans and whimpers and he gets closer to coming.

"Renji, I can't hold it any more." Byakuya whines in a warning, expecting Renji to pull away.

 Renji hums in response sending over the edge, Byakuya cums in his mouth. Renji pulls away after he as drank every drop of Byakuya. Renji pushes Byakuya's knees to his chest, giving Renji a nice view of Byakuya's tight asshole. Renji strokes himself making himself harder, and a lining his cock with Byakuya's asshole. With growl Renji pushes himself into Byakuya with no warning.

"Sorry." Renji says to Byakuya as he whimpers in pain.

 Renji kisses Byakuya passionately before pulling out and slamming back in. Byakuya whines and whimpers as Renji growls trying to hold himself back. Byakuya's whines slowly grow into moans as he watches Renji's abs flex with every thrust. Byakuya digs his nails deeper into Renji's skin as his thrust grow faster. Renji takes Byakuya's dick in his hand jerking him off. Renji gets closer to the edge, but he want Byakuya to cum one more time.

 As if on command Byakuya cums again but harder than the first one. Renji pushes his cock in deeper cumming in Byakuya's ass with a growl. Renji rests his head on Byakuya's forehead. Renji kisses Byakuya, biting down on his lip as he breaks the kiss.

Back to the beginning

Both the Caption and his Lieutenant sat in a room the atmosphere tense, the red hair male staring at his Caption sweeting thinking his Caption might actually kill him for what he did.

Tension till Byakuya spoke"Renji I expect you here tonight after 9 when everyone leaves we have much to talk about" galping Renji nodded his head and rust out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow I quite like this turn of advents I might make a part two. If you want a second chapter of this give the comment.

"Renji