Dom Resist x Sub Fushimi

Yello how is everyone I hope y'all have a wonderful Summer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Resist sits in his office feeling bored with the end of the day not approaching soon enough. Everything in his office is straight in its place from the books on the shelves to the pens on the desk. After an hour of trying to stay focused Resist's office door slams open and in walks in Fushimi being dragged in by one of the higher ranking guards.

"Thank you, you are dismissed." Resist says the guard.

With the closing the door Fushimi got up and started to dust himself off.

"Do I want to know why he dragged you in like that?" Resist asks and Fushimi just huffs and walks around the desk to sit on.

Resist sighs, "You know if you were my slave I probably won't be keeping you around this long."

Fushimi just rolls his eyes looking away as if he was annoyed by the conversation.

"Ok, fine. Don't talk." Resist huffs but then starts to grin. Resist harshly grabs Fushimi's throat and whisper, "If you won't speak than I guess I'll have to use that mouth for something else."

Resist stands still holding Fushimi's throat pulls Fushimi off his desk and onto his knees. Resist pulls out his semi erect cock and pulls Fushimi's face to his cock.

"Please me and maybe I'll reward you after." Resist demands.

Fushimi licks the tip of Resist cock making Resist release his throat. His licks the slit at the very tip over and over before swirling his tongue around the head.

Resist pulls Fushimi back by his hair, "Suck my cock before I fuck your mouth."

Fushimi rolls his eyes in one movement he takes in all of Resist's cock and sucks hard as he slowly pulls him out of his mouth. Once at the tip Fushimi sucked slow and soft back to the base of Resist's cock and repeats. Resist enjoys the sweet torturer but now is not the time to play, moving his hips he makes Fushimi sucks faster and faster.

Fushimi gets what Resist wants, he reaches grabbing Resist's balls pulling and rolling them slowly while picking up the pace of sucking. Resist jerks and shakes at the pleasure but not wanting to cum just yet he pulls out of Fushimi's mount and pulls him to stand. Turning Fushimi around and rips Fushimi's pants down to his ankles. In one move Resist swipes everything off his desk and bends Fushimi over it.

Resist rubs his cock as the feeling of cumming is close, he shoved is cock into Fushimi ass cumming deep inside him. Resist slowly pulls out to the tip, pulling Fushimi up by his hair to whisper. "I own your ass." And he slams his cock back into Fushimi. Resist continues his slow withdrawal and deep thrust. Fushimi is used to how rough Resist can get and enjoy pleasuring each other.

Resist kisses and nips Fushimi's shoulder making his shiver. Fushimi moves his hips up moaning used to the invasion and wanting a faster pace. Getting the idea Resist picks up the pace but not by too much forcing his cock in deeper. Fushimi in frustration moves his hips moving faster. Resist slaps Fushimi's ass leaving a red hand print and then another and then another. Fushimi moans as Resist fucks him faster.

Just as Fushimi was ready to cum, Resist pulls out and sits in the seat chair. Resist pulls himself to the desk, grabs Fushimi's ass lowering him down back onto his cock. Pulling Fushimi's by his hair Resist says in his ear, "Ride.".

Fushimi lifts his ass up Resist cock to the tip and slams back down moaning as he moves to do it again. Fushimi rides faster hearing Resist let out a small groan. This fueled Fushimi to ride even faster and reach down with one of his hands to roll Resist's ball in his hand. Resist throws his head back and groans digging his nails into Fushimi's hips making his gasp.

Resist reaches in front of Fushimi stocking his erected cock stopping at the tip to circle it with his finger. Fushimi moans and leans more on Resist's desk. Resist pulls Fushimi down by his hips. Resist stands still inside Fushimi, with one arm sweeping everything off his desk and laying Fushimi face down on the desk. Resist pulls out of Fushimi's ass making him whimper and moan. Resist moves Fushimi's right leg up onto the desk opening his ass more.

Resist slides his cock back into Fushimi's ass making him gasp then moan, Resist starts slow but quick speeds up making Fushimi cry out and hold onto the table. Resist covers Fushimi's mouth as he pounds faster into his ass.

Resist bends down, "Mm, come on Fushimi,  cum for me. I know you want to." He says licking Fushimi's ear.

Resist reaches for Fushimi's cock one more time giving it a death grip rubbing up and down. Fushimi moans and convulses in pleasure as Resist starts to cum and fill his ass slamming in deep. Resist pants pulling out of Fushimi watching the cum drip out. Resist takes tissues out of the desk to clean up Fushimi and sits in his chair. Pulling Fushimi into his lap he rubs his hand through Fushimi's hair.

Fushimi focuses on Resist, "You know if we keep doing this people are bound to find out."

Resist grabs Fushimi's ass, "Did you forget who I am or do I need to show that ass again." Fushimi just opened and closed his mouth not knowing what to say. Resist laughs, "Let's get dressed and head to our room."

Fushimi noticed Resist said 'our' not 'his', this sparked a feeling in Fushimi he didn't quite tell what it was but it was nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hopefully y'all enjoy I know I have updated in forever but a lot of shit been happening so update is slow TrollipopLollipop and Mia_Tm.