Dom Yahiko X Sub Nagato

Hey guys been away so busy but it's Christmas Break🎄 so hopefully we update more if you have ships please give a comment and will get back to you enjoy. Request by gc22649.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nagato's POV

Oh how I miss those days when you were next to me how we use to be in love and hold each other for most of our life then you got killed why I remember the first Kiss, the first Date, the first Time. I remember the first time us have sex turned into love.

Flashback

Third person POV

Nagato comes home late, he strips off his clothes before getting into the shower. Nagato turns the hot water on letting the water relax his muscles. Yahiko spent hours waiting for Nagato to come home. Watching Nagato tiredly walk to his room, Yahiko follows him. Pulling open the shower curtain, Yahiko getting Nagato's attention.

"What do you want Yahiko? I'm tired I just want to shower and go to bed." Nagato says running his hands through his fiery red hair.

Yahiko grabs Nagato's neck pulling his lips to him, crashing them together. Before Nagato can respond Yahiko pulls away.

"I love you, Nagato. And I don't care anymore who knows I'm with you because all I want is you." Yahiko whispers on Nagato's lips.

Nagato kisses Yahiko and pulls him under the falling water of the shower. Nagato laughs at a now soaking wet Yahiko.

"I love you, Yahiko." Nagato says.

Yahiko kisses Nagato pushing his tongue into Nagato's mouth. Nagato moans into the kiss as his hands try to pull Yahiko's shirt off his body. Yahiko breaks their kiss to pull off his shirt. Nagato kisses Yahiko again while attempting to remove his pants. Yahiko pins both of Nagato's hands above his head with one hand.

Nagato moans as Yahiko's hands run along his chest and lower as Yahiko's mouth sucks on his neck. Nagato gasps as Yahiko's hands wraps around his cock. Yahiko slides his hand up and down Nagato's cock slowly. Yahiko releases Nagato's hands know he will keep them there. Nagato gasps than moans as Yahiko's finger pushes into his ass applying pressure to the place that makes him moan.

Yahiko watches as Nagato gets closer and closer to the edge, "Cum for me, Nagato." Yahiko says.

Nagato couldn't hold it much longer and with those words he came. Resting on Yahiko as he caught his breath. Nagato moves Yahiko pushing his back to the shower wall as Nagato gets to his knees. Nagato pulls pants down releasing Yahiko's cock. Nagato wraps his hand around the base of Yahiko's cock as his mouth works the tip.

Yahiko groans while Nagato works his cock making it get harder and harder. Nagato swirls his tongue around the head of Yahiko's cock making it jerk. Yahiko pulls his cock out of Nagato's hold and forcing Nagato to stand.

Yahiko holds onto Nagato's chin, "I'm going to cum, but it won't be in your mouth."

Nagato gasps as he is moved to face the wall with water running down his back. As Yahiko teases Nagato's ass, Nagato holds onto the wall as Yahiko's cock slides into his ass. Yahiko moves his cock in than out at a slow but steady rythme. Nagato moans as he reaches to play with Yahiko's balls. Yahiko removes Nagato's hand placing it back on the wall to pull Nagato's ass out further.

With Nagato's ass out, Yahiko slams into Nagato's ass making him moan. Yahiko pulls out slowly to the tip than thrusts back into Nagato making him moan again. Yahiko keeps the same pace as his hands flick, pinch, and tease Nagato's nipples.

Nagato pants harder and harder, "Yahiko... faster... please."

With those words Yahiko pounds into Nagato's ass harder and faster.

Yahiko pulls Nagato's hair while whispering into his ear, "You want it like this? Hard and fast."

Nagato moans out, "Yes."

Yahiko moves his cock in and out harder and faster, while his hands roll Nagato's balls and strokes his cock. With every thrust Nagato gets closer and closer to the edge of cuming, but know he can't cum until Yahiko's command to. Yahiko close to cuming commands Nagato to cum. Nagato's cock jerks as it explodes like a stick volcano. Yahiko thrusts into Nagato, once, twice, three times before he cums deep in Nagato's ass.

After they help each other shower clean, they head to bed not worrying about tomorrow.

Flashback end

How I miss those moments. How I love you goodbye my love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I know this chapter is a little sad sorry had to throw it in don't worry more come soon see y'all next time.