Dom Kisuke X Sub Hiyori X Dom Shinij

Wow so many people have been reading my books I am very thankfull for everyone, enjoy my first threesome.(boy x girl x boy)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before the war kisuke Uruhara was exiled from the Soul Society for falsely accused for experiments of hollowfaction. Running away with the help of his friends to save the lifes of his comrades. Especially his two students Shinji and Hiyori.

Some people say one does not know pain of loss or love but to Kiskue he now knows both, sees the pain of the two people he loves, hurting his heart, banished from his home feeling betrayed.

"No I will not think of this I must stay strong and help them" whispers Urahara looking down at his lovers wishing he could have stoped him, Azien the man who has caused pain and loss.

Time skip

Both Shinji and Hiyori stared at their master knowing he's hurt because he could not stop Azein from hurting them blaming himself. Both looked at each other from there corner of there eyes  having a silent conversation.

Tonight they would stop the man they love from his self hate, smirking at each other, they would meet in his room while Kisuke asleep.

 Shinji met Hiyori in the hallway outside of Kisuke's room. With stealth they both creep into his room, but much to their surprise Kisuke was awake. Kisuke sat at the edge of his bed shirtless with his head in his hands running through all the possible ways to protect the two people he loves the most.

Kisuke was so lost in his own thoughts that he did hear them come in. Hiyori sent Shinji a look that said everything. Hiyori walks up to Kisuke, moving his arms out the way so she could straddle his lap. Once she does, she pulls his head to rest on her breast as she runs her finger through his hair.

 Hiyori looks at Shinji, giving him a nod. Shinji settles behind Kisuke wrapping his arms around Kisuke's stomach, Shinji places kisses on Kisuke's neck and shoulders. Having both of them with him causes the fog in his head to clear. Kisuke looks up seeing the care and love Hiyori has for him in her eyes. Kisuke removes Hiyori top exposing her plump breast with kisses, with easy Kisuke pulls out the pins in Hiyori's hair letting her turquoise hair fall like waterfall. Kisuke turns his head to the side and pulls Shinji into a passionate kiss. Kisuke breaks the kiss to undress Hiyori the rest of the way. With Hiyori full undressed, Kisuke picks her up to lay her down fully on the bed.

"Hiyori, touch yourself." Kisuke tells her.

 Hiyori doesn't hesitate and spreads her legs, placing her fingers in her folds and draws slow circles around her clit.

"Good girl," Kisuke tells Hiyori. Kisuke turns to Shinji, "Do you want to take the lead or should I?"

Shinji pulls Kisuke into a kiss before pulling away, "You take the lead, Kisuke."

 Kisuke smirks at Shinji, who is willing to be dominated. Kisuke pulls Shinji's clothes off, and positions Shinji's face at Hiyori's soaking wet pussy. Shinji starts to feast on Hiyori, as Kisuke ties Hiyori's hand together above her head. Kisuke kisses Hiyori as she moans more as he kneads her breast. Kisuke moves himself behind Shinji, pushing Shinji's ass in the air before entering him fully.

"Shinji, I'm going to fuck your ass until you make Hiyori cum." Kisuke instructs Shinji.

 Shinji continues to eat Hiyori's pussy as Kisuke pounds into his ass slowly as he oh so slowly increases the speed. Kisuke pounds into Shinji's ass without mercy, Shinji pushes two fingers into Hiyori's pussy sending her into an orgasm. Kisuke pull Shinji back into a passionate kiss before pulling out of him.

"Shinji, fuck Hiyori's breast until you cum in her mouth." Kisuke says releasing Shinji.

 Shinji places himself so that he has one leg on either side of her chest. Shinji pushed Hiyori's breast together as he slides his cock between them.

Shinji grabs onto Hiyori's hair pulling her head to her chest, "Open your mouth." He tells her.

 Hiyori opens her mouth allowing the tip of cock to slide in and out of her mouth. Kisuke takes the opportunity to slam his cock into Hiyori's pussy, her pussy wall tighten at the forced invasion. Hiyori lets out a moan as Kisuke moves her legs to pound into her deeper, the vibrations for her moan has Shinji's cock twitching. Hiyori moans more as her orgasm fast approaches as her walls tighten on Kisuke's cock.

"Kisuke, I'm going to cum." Shinji says breathing heavy.

"Wait just a little longer, Shinji." Kisuke says changing his position making Hiyori's wall tighten more as he hits her g spot. Hiyori moans out her release, "Now, Shinji." Kisuke says.

 Shinji pushes farther into Hiyori's mouth cumming hard. Kisuke fucks Hiyori through her orgasm before cumming himself. As Kisuke finishes he gets up to gather two damp wash rages as Shinji unties Hiyori. Kisuke uses one rage to clean Hiyori and than himself, as Shinji uses the other rage to clean Hiyori's chest than himself. Discarding the rages, Kisuke lays down with Hiyori falling asleep on his side, Kisuke holds out his other arm for Shinji.

Shinji lays down in Kisuke arms, "It's my turn next to dominate." Shinji says.

"Fine by me, Shinji. As long as you can dominate me first." Kisuke yeans.

"Is that a challenge, Kisuke Urahara?" Shinji asks hearing a note of challenge in Kisuke's voice.

"I'd never dream of it, Shinji. Now, we need to sleep." Kisuke says closing his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Surprise first threesome hope you guys liked this. Please comment and vote, make request have a good day.