Dom Chad X Sub Ichigo

Hey guys I notice I have been doing a lot of Naruto ships remember I do all anime's yaoi and yuri ships. hope you all enjoy remember this is a boyxboy story don't like don't read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ichigos Point of View

I remember the first time I lad eye on him, it wasn't because he was tall or strong it was his eyes the were a deep brown they were filled with kindness it made me not want to look away. Many people picked fights with me because of my unruly bright orange hair this guys ganged up on me with bats and bars of metal, when he appeared.

he never fought back he just stood there letting them hit him, there was never a sound not even a peep and for some reason it took my breath away, that how it start the very began when I Ichigo kurosaki fell in love with Yasutora Sado (chad if some people didn't know).

Time ship two years

"Ichigooooooooo" screamed Keigo as he ran full speed. Ichigo took a step to the side watching as he ran in the wall "Morning guys, sorry keigo didn't see you there" as Ichigo walked in the classroom sitting is his seat next to his crush chad, who was already in his seat starting out the window. as I look at chad from my seat the sun hit him just right making him glow shit I have it bad he though. Maybe just maybe Ill tell him after school.

"Hey chad can I speak to you after school today our usually place" ask Ichigo. Chad nodeed his head saying yes, it felt like years for the long day after school waling up the stares to the roof were he hoped Chad would be.

Chad's Point of View

It was weird for Ichigo to be nervice and ask me to see him I wonder if something is wrong ever since i meet Ichigo that fateful day I told myself I would always follow him even if i may die in the future I had falling in love with him his orange hair and matching chocolate eye that has a spark of fire in them. I walk up the stares and open the door there standing with the sunset was Ichigo basking in the glow of light, stealing my breath for a second. Chad spoke"Ichigo you want to see me"

Third Point of View

Ichigo whispered to chad "I'm... I'm in love with you Chad since the first day I meet you, all I think is you I love ummm" Chad slammed his lips on Ichigo's cutting him off, the kiss was passionate and sweet all their feeling poring into the kiss.

Chad easily dominants the kiss, licking Ichigo's lips wanting entrance into his mouth. Ichigo didn't part this lips for Chad's tongue. In one swift movement, Chad had pick Ichigo up and sets him on the old ventilation unit that's no longer connected to the school. Ichigo gasps and Chad slips his tongue into Ichigo's mouth. Ichigo moans at the taste of, wrapping his hand into Chad's hair to deepen the kiss.

Chad explores every corner of Ichigo's mouth, loving the sweet taste he has. Chad bites Ichigo's lower lips with every tug of his hair. Ichigo breaks the kiss need to breathe and clear the foggy lust that Chad put him in. Ichigo's thought are soon thrown out the window, when Chad pulls Ichigo's jacket down. Ichigo breathes heavier as Chad kiss his jaw to his neck. Chad moves lower and lower, he pulls Ichigo's shirt to the side exposing his collarbone. Chad sucks hard on the skin there, feeling the need to mark what is his.

"Chad." Ichigo pants.

Chad releases Ichigo's skin with a soft pop and backing away, "I'm sorry, Ichigo. I shouldn't have done that with out asking you, I left a mark." Chad says looking at the mark that is slowly turning shades of pink and purple.

Ichigo gets up and cups Chad's face with a hand, "No, Chad, It's fine. I'm fine, actually I'm way more than fine. I liked that a lot."

Chad exhales in relief that he didn't take it too far. Ichigo moves and gives Chad a quick kiss on the lips and moving his kisses down to Chad's neck.

"Ichigo, if we keep going I don't know if I can stop." Chad says.

"What if I don't want you to stop." Ichigo counters.

"Ichigo, I don't think you understand what I mean. I f we don't stop I'm going to take you right here, right now." Chad explains.

"I want you to make love to me, and make me scream your name so everyone knows, I'm yours." Ichigo reasons.

"Are you sure?" Chad asks.

"Yes." Ichigo says with conviction.

Chad pulls Ichigo onto him, kissing him softer than before. Chad takes off his jacket and Ichigo's, laying them down on the roof floor. Chad picks up Ichigo and slowly lay him down, ever letting their lips leave each others. Ichigo grabs at the back of Chad shirt wanting it off, Chad pulls away taking off his shirt himself. Chad watches as Ichigo sits up and takes off his shirt, Ichigo runs him hands all over Chads chest.

Chad softly pushed back down, kissing down Ichigo's chest all the way to his pants. Chad looks up into Ichigo's eyes waiting for him to stop him. Ichigo decided to unbutton his own pants and slide them down letting Chad see the very noticeable bulge. Chad pulled Ichigo's pants and underwear down the rest of the way himself. Chad needed Ichigo ready to take his cock without hurting Ichigo too much.

Chad slowly licks his fingers making eye contact with Ichigo. Chad lowers his mouth onto Ichigo's cock, sucking as he slowly works one finger into his ass. Ichigo jolts at the intrusion, but soon starts to moan as Chad hits that one spot over and over. After Ichigo became moaning more, Chad pushed in another finger taking Ichigo deeper into his mouth. Ichigo tenses up more than before feeling the burning pain of being stretched. One again Ichigo relaxes more as Chad hits that sweet spot without mercy over and over.

Chad works in the third finger, releasing Ichigo's cock form his mouth chad move looks further down. Ichigo is stretched a good amount that the won't be too much pain. Chad removes his fingers taking off his pants.

With one more look at Ichigo, Chad asks, "Are you sure about this cause once I'm in I don't think I will be able to stop."

"Yes, I wanted you since day one. And I want you to be my first and only." Ichigo confesses.

Chad kisses Ichigo as he pushes in as far as he will go. Chad works himself in and out going in a little further than the last. With only four more inches to go Chad pushes in the rest of the way. Ichigo's whimpers out in pain.

"I'm sorry, Ichigo." Chad says placing kisses all over Ichigo's body.

"It's good. Please don't stop, just go a little slower." Ichigo says out of breath.

Chad move painfully slow waiting for Ichigo's to relax more. As Ichigo moans more and louder, Chad picks up pace slowly. Chad hooks Ichigo's leg high on his waist allowing for him to move in faster and deeper. Chad was on the edge of cumming, but wanted Ichigo to cum first. Chad strocks Ichigo's cock faster and faster until he cries out Chads name as he cums. Chad soon follows suit cumming hard.

"I love you, Ichigo." Chad breathed.

"I have and will always love you, Chad." Ichigo says.

They share a kiss feeling as if they are one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hoped you enjoy this chapter I began to notice some people will request ships and other won't i'm pretty bore some i'm just going to start write even if no one request anything hopeful I can keep up the past once again check out my friend Mias account shes the bomb. Hope to see you guys next time TrollipopLollipop out.