Dom Laxus X Sub Freed X Dom Bickslow

Hello all a threesome buckly up going to be some kinky shit going on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one point of view

Two men standing together watch a man with green hair who was surrounded by women of the Guild. Angry coursing through there veins.

Both men turned towards each other as the blonde man spoke "Humm I think someone needs to be punished what do you think" the black and blue haired man response "I do indeed".

Bickslow walk down the stars swinging by Freed throwing him over his shoulder and out the Guild they went heading to Laxus home were there Dom would be waiting for them.

Arriving at the big luxury home owned by Laxus, Freed who had been grabbed sruggled trying to get out of Bickslow hold wack moaning as his ass was slapped.

As Freed was tired together Laxus spoke "Bickslow eat out Freed but don't let him cum", freed head snapped up looking at Laxus with a pleading face, "Yes master" Bickslow pushed Feeds face into the mattress as he brought up his ass.

Starting with a kitty lick dipping his tongue into the tight ring as he slowly ass Freed out, Freed gasped and moaned at the feeling pushing his ass back hope to feel more Bickslow slapped his ass thack thack the burning of his ass made Freed sutter.

Pushing one finger in rubbing the cute pick hole he added a second finger to a third. Freed cries out in pleasure, "please.... Please God please let me cum" Freed begges "Humm what do you think master should I let him cum" Bickslow looking up at the bright amber eyes of Laxus who's sitting in a throw light chair naked in all his glory giving Bickslow a nod Laxus watch as his submissive cries out as thick white ropes of cum shoot at of Freed cock.

"Come here" Laxus says as Freed crawls over to his master Laxus picks up Freed and sets him on his cock. He gives a harsh thrust up gripping the sides of the milky white skill as he fuck Freed, touch the small bud of nerves Freed cluches down on Laxus cock cumm once again Freed throws his head up in a silent scream.

Freed gasping out of bed is played on the bed as Laxus looks up his eyes looking at his other submissive he raises his hand calling out to Bickslow, walking over to his master he's pulled into Laxus lap his aching hole waiting to be filled.

Laxus slames his cock up hitting Bickslow prostate Bickslow moan in blesses as Bickslow cums Laxus feels his lover up gently lay him down Laxus calapes in the middle as both submissive cuddle in there Dom enjoy the heat and power.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys TrollipopLollipop sorry I haven't updated school, and it my last year so I'm looking at Colleges updates are slow hope you all are doing good till next time.