Dom Sasori x Sub Zetsu

Hey TrollipopLollipop this is for gc222649 and there cousins again, this is boy x boy don't like don't read. warnings BDSM, sexually intention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(In this ship they will already be together)

All point of view

As the day passes through the bases the sounds of explosion and screaming echo the dark hallways. "Art is a explode" exclaimed Deidara "Brat art is enteral it suppose to last forever you do not know art"

"Enough it doesn't matter if art explodes or if it last forever you two always get on everyone's nerve, both you opinions are true and false now be quite". Zetsu shouted throwing Sasori over his shoulder walk towards there bedroom, Zetsu feeling jealous of the blond idiot who always takes up his lovers time. He doesn't desire his lovers attention.

Zetsu point of view

"Why do you always fight with him I swear your just trying to piss me off now hurry up and fuck me will you". I demand.

"Don't be an ass. Now get on your knees" Sasori orders pushing me to my knees. "Hands behind your back."

I do as I'm told, not wanting to anger Sasori... again. I feel Sasori pull my hands and feet together, using his chakra strings he puts me into a hog tie.

"Now, since you want to act like a jealous prick, you are going to suck my cock." Sasori says pulling my hair making me look at him.

Sasori takes off his pants slowly releasing his semi hard cock, he start stroking himself. Watch him getting harder is making my mouth water. He strokes himself faster and faster, before his thumb to collect the precum off his tip. He pushes his thumb into my mouth and I suck hard no this thumb loving the taste of him in my mouth. He pulls his thumb out of my mouth.

"Open." Sasori says pulling my hair.

I open my mouth wide welcoming him in, but all I get is the tip. I wine wanting more of him, wanting his cock so deep in my throat I can't breath.

"Lick." He orders pulling on my hair harder.

I lick the slit in his cock watching as he throws his head back with a groan. I move to lick the underside of his cock from base to tip and back to the base. I waste no time sucking his balls into my mouth. I fight the chakra strings wanting to feel his cock in my hands, but the strings get tighter to the point it's cutting off my circulation.

He pulls my hair making me release his balls with a pop, "Keep struggling and I won't fuck that ass of yours. Now, suck." He tells me pushing my mouth closer to his cock.

Not hesitating I take him in my mouth as far as I came take. I suck my way up to the tip, I swirl my tip around the head of his cock and back down. I move up and down sucking as hard as I can, with ever swirl with my tongue he groans and growls. His hands tighten its hold on my hair, he starts to use my hair to make me move faster. I open my mouth wider letting him fuck me face. I can't help the gagging and chocking noises I make.

He stops fucking my face, I whine missing his cock in my mouth. He unties me picking me up and throwing me on the bed face down. He uses his chakra string to put me in an armbinder, he pushes my knees making my ass be sticking straight into the air. With a sting smack to my ass I gasp. I wait for him to push his cock into my ass, but it ever came.

"Sasoriiiii, please fuck me." I beg.

With another smack to my ass he says, "I will gladly, but I need to prepare your tight asshole for my cock."

With that being said I feel him pull my ass cheeks apart and his warm tongue slip into my ass. I moan and push my ass back into his face. He removes his tongue and replaces it with his finger. His finger moves in and out, he pushes another finger into me stretching me further. He stops completely replacing his finger with his cock. He starts moving in and out in a slow painful rocking motion. He starts moving faster and faster, he pulls on the strings making me move with him, the strings burn my skin. He reaches around me stroking me dick bring me closer to cumming.

"Sa...sor...i" I pant out his name.

"Zetsu, fuck." He says, "Cum for me and only me, baby."

I let myself fall off the edge, cumming hard that I see spots. He fucks me through my orgasm, cumming himself in my ass. I fall limp on the bed too exhausted to move. Sasori unties me rolling me over on to my back. He leaves me heading into the bathroom, he comes back cleaned up with a clothe in hand. He gently cleans me up and pulls the blankets over me. He leaves again and comes back dressed, I have the strong urge to take his clothes back off.

He strides over to me, with a strong grip on my neck he kisses me. He pushes his tongue past my lips and I open my mouth once more for him. He pulls away taking my bottom lip with him.

"Now, sleep before I destroy that ass again." He says grabbing my ass before leaving the room.

I close my eyes letting the darkness take over me with dreams of Sasori fucking my ass.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey hope you loved this chapter again give thanks to Mia.