Dom Evergreen X Sub Elfman

Hey everyone I thought it's time for a women to be in charge on this one enjoy it spicy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evergreen POV

It's been a year, we've been together a year. It has been a long day and I know Elfman needs this tonight. He was in the shower getting ready for bed as I undressed. I sit on the bed waiting for my man to come and serve me.

Third person POV

Elfman let's the hot water from the shower relief his tense muscles. Turing off the water he wraps a towel around his waist entering into the bedroom. The room is dimly lit and a very naked Evergreen sitting on the bed.

"Eve, what's going on?" He asks.

She walks to him swaying her hips, "You are going to listen and obey. And will not speak unless told so. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress." Elfman says feeling excitement as Evergreen takes control.

Evergreen grabs hold of his towel pulling him with her to the middle of the room.

"On your knees" she ordered.

Elfman drops to his knees, in one swift movement his towel is ripped from him body leaving him bare to the cold room. He floors her with his dark eyes as she moves to the desk pulling out rope and toss it on to the bed. Standing in front of him Evergreen runs her nails through his wet hair making a shiver run down his spine.

"Touch me." She commands.

Elfman lifts his hand to touch her, she grabs them pulling on hand to her mouth.

"No hands. Break this rule and I'll tie them down." She says with heat in her eyes.

Evergreen keeping eye contact sucks his index finger into her mouth. She bites the tip of his finger lightly before releasing his hands. Elfman drops his hands to his side. Being just below Evergreen's eye level, he places a soft kiss to the corner of her before moving to her jaw. Evergreen lifts her head up as Elfman moves his kiss, licks and bites down to her neck.

Elfman continues his assault of her skin lower to just in-between her breast. He straps his teeth around her breast, but not getting close to her pecking nipples. Evergreen gasps as Elfman encloses his warm mouth around her nipple and bites down hard. Evergreen grabs the hair at the base of his neck close to his scalp, not to pull him away to but to add tentent there.

Elfman growls low in his throat, sucking hard on her nipple as he drags his teeth over the sensitive bud before releasing it. Blowing a cool breathe over the nipples Evergreen moans and arches her back. Elfman moves to the other pale pink nipple as the other turns red. Satisfied with his work he started to move down her body. As he moves down he sucks her soft skin into his mouth creating marks that would be there for days for only his eyes. Getting to her sweet spot, Elfman places an open mouth kiss on her mound.

Evergreen yanks his hair pulling his mouth off her aching body. Walking to the bed she sits on the edge with her legs open.

"Come." She orders pointing to the floor in front of her.

Elfman groans at the sight of her, crawling close between her legs never looking away from her pussy.

Evergreen grabs on to his hair pulling him closer to her wet pussy, "Eat." She orders.

Without hesitation he licks her pussy lips opening her up to him. He swipe his tongue through her folds finding her clit, circling it slowly without touching it. Evergreen moans leaning back tightening her hold on his hair. Elfman groans and sucks her clit into his mouth hard making her arch and moans loudly. Elfman continues licking and sucking earning more moans and gasps, not caring about the consequences he pushes two fingers into her pushing down on her g spot. Evergreen gasps and moans as her body shakes as she cums.

Coming down off her high, Evergreen stands taking Elfman with her as she turns him around. With a good push Elfman falls into the bed on his back. Evergreen grabs the rope as she straddles his abdomen letting her juices fall into him. Evergreen ties this hand together before tying his hands to the bed. Evergreen moves down his body so his semi hard cock is in front of her. Evergreen lowers her head to his cock, with her tongue she licks the slit of his cock collecting his precum on her tongue. She makes eye contact as moans and lick her lips seeing his eyes get darker. Evergreen licks her palm making her hand wet, wrapping that hand around his cock stroking him slowly.

"Get hard for me." Evergreen says stroking him faster

Elfman moans and throws his head back as his cock rises. He feels her thumb swipe over the head of his cock and than the hand is removed. He opens his closed eyes seeing Evergreen hovering over his hard cock. Maintaining eye contact Elfman watcha as she slowly lowers herself onto his cock moans as she takes more and more of him. Evergreen stares into his eyes as she slowly rolls and grinds on his cock without moving. She moves one hand to play with her pussy as the other plays with her nipples. Without warning she starts riding him hard and fast. Her pussy tightening on his cock. Their approaching climax grows as she moves faster and faster.

"Cum with me, Elfman." She moans.

In that moment he lets go emptying himself into her as her pussy clenching his cock. Breathing heavily Evergreen unties Elfman kissing him.

"I love you." Elfman says kissing her soft lips.

"I love you more." She kisses him back.

They fall into a deep sleep not wanting tomorrow to ever come.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hoped you liked this chapter!! See y'all soon!