Dom Renji X Sub Byakuya #2

Hi everyone part 2 of this ship enjoy

Hey this is Mia_TM, I wanted to tell you that you can request certain kinks. I can do them all. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

Both the Caption and his Lieutenant sat in a room the atmosphere tense, the red hair male staring at his Caption sweating thinking his Caption might actually kill him for what he did.

Tension till Byakuya spoke"Renji I expect you here tonight after 9 when everyone leaves we have much to talk about" gulping Renji nodded his head and rust out the door.

 Renji knocks on Byakuya's office door and is directed to enter. Byakuya throws some papers down and huffs rubbing his face. Renji walks behind Byakuya and rubs Byakuya's neck and shoulders before leaving kiss in his wake. Byakuya moans closing his eyes.

"What did I ever do to deserve you, Renji?" Byakuya whispers.

"Nothing, but what is pissing me off is that you're breaking your training." Renji growls low, "And you're not wearing your collar."

"I can't really wear a collar with your name on it for everyone to see now can I?" Byakuya whines as he puts on the collar that he hide in his desk.

 Renji pulls Byakuya to his feet and switches there places. Byakuya stands staring at Renji as he sits in his chair.

"Strip, pet." Renji says lowly.

 Byakuya strips slowly watching the lust in Renji's eyes build. Once fully naked Byakuya stands still with his thick manhood on display for Renji.

"Kneel" Renji says.

 Byakuya waste no time and kneels with his head down, not making eye contact with his master. Renji grabs onto Byakuya's chin in a firm but soft grasp, Renji kisses Byakuya. Although the kiss is short it is soft and sweet. Renji raises and removes his clothes sitting back down on the chair, with his legs spread apart leaving room for his semi erect cock. Just seeing Byakuya acting like a good pet turns him on.

 Renji motions for Byakuya to come closer, he points to his cock, "Suck."

 Byakuya rest his hands on Renji's thighs, but Renji growls and grabs his hands.

"No hands." Renji says grabbing some clothes and tying Byakuya's hands hind his back.

Renji sits back down in the chair, and grabs onto Byakuya's hair pulling his mouth to his cock. Byakuya waste no time as he licks from the base of Renji's cock to the every tip. In one motion Byakuya takes as much of Renji's cock in his mouth as sucks while moving up and back down. Renji moans and growls as he watches his cock disappear into Byakuya's mouth. Renji rubs the back of Byakuya's head and neck, as Byakuya gags as he takes more of Renji's cock. Renji's cock is hard, Renji grabs Byakuya's hair and pulls so that his cock pops out of Byakuya's mouth. 

"Stand and turn around." Renji orders and Byakuya follows.

Renji moves them so Byakuya is standing facing the desk while he sits in the chair. Renji grabs Byakuya's hips lowering his so he sits perfectly on his cock. Byakuya gasps at the intrusion as Renji's cock stretches his asshole. Renji growls as his cock jumps in excitement. Byakuya holds onto the desk as he sits with his toes touching the floor.

Renji pulls pulls Byakuya back by the hair. Renji bites Byakuya's ear before whispering, "Ride me."

 With a gasp Byakuya lifts himself up and lowers himself back down. Byakuya moans as he continues this while his legs burn because his feet never fully touch the floor. Renji's chest rumbles as he holds back the growls as Byakuya picks up pace. Renji bends Byakuya forward so he can watch his cock disappear into Byakuya's ass.

"Good, pet." Renji say stroking Byakuya's back.

"Thank you, master." Byakuya's says through heavy breathing, "Master, please." He begs.

"What is it you need, pet." Renji asks.

Byakuya shakes his head, "I want to cum, master, please."

With that Renji bends Byakuya further so his chest meets the desk. Renji never breaks the connection as he starts to pound into Byakuya at a painfully fast pace. Byakuya moans and with every thrust in he is pushed onto the tips of his toes. Renji grabs onto Byakuya's hips and pounds into him harder with a growl.

"Master, please, I'm so close." Byakuya cries out in pleasure.

Renji pounds in faster, " Cum for me, pet."

 With that Byakuya cums all over his desk not caring with that pleasure that rushes through him. Renji rocks into Byakuya as he cums. Renji sits back into the chair pulling Byakuya onto his lap. Byakuya rest his head on Renji's chest as he closes his eyes trying to catch his breath. Renji runs his hands through Byakuya's hair until Byakuya's breathing becomes even and deep. Renji places a kiss on Byakuya's head wanting this to last forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys hope you enjoyed this delishes chapter school starts tomorrow so update will be on hold till next time TrollipopLollipop out.