Dom Obito X Sub Kakashi

Hi this is for my first comment I got from aMasKedsOuL on Jul 10,2019 im so sorry that I didn't update but this is for you. warning 18 years or older boyx boy ship. If don't like FUCK OFF bye injoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kakashi point of view

One day kakashi was walking to the KIA Stone to celebrate his best friends Birthday the one he lost so many years ago. His Obito, that name that man he could never forget his ray of sunshine. "Hello Obito I miss you so much I think about you all the time, do you remember that day before sensei got there I tried to speck to you.

I shuddered as I spoke the lump in my throat, but I know I could never say I love you because you loved Rin, the girl who stole your heart". Though Kakashi did not know a dark figure hidden in the wood saw and heard these word he spoke with a smile in happiness. "Soon kakashi I will have you in my arms soon my love soon". the man spoke.

kakashi was later called in the Hokage's office to speck with Lady Tsunade about a mission. " Kakashi a figure has been spotted in the forest multiple time your mission is to find out who it is and stop them is that clear". Kakashi responed " Hai".

Kakashi was on his way home packing and getting ready to leave but what he didn't know was that he would never be back again, on his way to the village gates he left heading to a long journey that he would never forget. But

Time skip by Naruto and Sasgay :) ( yes I know I spelled his name wrong it was on purpose). Sasuke: What the hell auther how dare you I am not gay. Grr

Me: Oh really umm lets prove that NARUTO come and get you boyfriend out of my hair.

Naruto: Ok ok I'm Hear lets go Sasuke I made your favorite tomatoes. ( picks Sasuke up and throws him over his sholder) will be leave now have fun readers ( Sasuke yelling). All right back to the book :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deep in the dark woods laid a small warm fire and a male figure sleeping against a tree. A dark shadow crept across the grass to the definite gray haired male " Bakashi wake up my love I'm hear". Huu?? what...... Bam!! suddenly he was against a tree his hands pined above his head!! a tight grip on his body, a knee pressed against his legs rubbing his aching crotch. "What the hell let go of me you son of a bitch who do you think you... No No It can't be Ob.. Obito is that you".

Kakashi shatter out breathless at the beauty and shock of him still being alive. Obito just smirk and roughly started to take off his clothes off of him but kakashi never made a more to stop him he craved the touch, he needed his touch. obito leaned in smashing his lips with his love a kiss of passion and lust.

Obito soon roughly pushed kakashi down to the ground giving him multiple hickie on his back, neck, and chest. Obito whisper to kakashi " spead them for me Bakashi let me taste you". Kakashi blushed embarrassment but spreaded his legs for his Obito.

Obito slowly leand down giving a long lick to the head of kakashi cock, soo sucking him deeply into his throat. kakashi gave a loud moan to the touches. Kakashi qickly come to the pleasure trying to talk " Ob..ObItO I'm.. I"M going To CUMMMM AHHH OBITOOOO". Obito quickly swallowed all of kakashi tasting his sweet nectar, soon obito had hi fingers spreading kakashi hole felling the tight heat of his love.

Soon kakashi was ready for Obitos huge cock (9 Inches). Slowly he put his head of the cock to kakahi opening giving all his might not to slam into kakashi and fuck him roughly wear he would not be able to walk let along speek a word. ' AHh it hurt Obito please" Kakashi begged having tears fall out of his eyes.

Obito gently kissed his tears away and said " Shhh it ok my dear it will be better soon" obito whisperd loving things to kakashi untill he was ready. Kakashi gave a ok soon obito moved in and out of kakashi's tight heat love how his cock was swallow by his ass, soon kakashi was begging for more " ahhh please Obito faster harder please ahh"

Obito did so without a hesitation. Throughout the entire forest all could be heard was cries of pleasure and the sound of skin slapping against each other, sweat fell from Obitos forehead a kakashi grow tight on the edge of release. Kakashi scream of please releasing his seed all over him and Obito. Obito could no longer hold his release back a to tight squeeze on this cock causing him to release his hot seed into kakashi, both breathing hard hearts finally bonded no longer could they be apart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end, so what did you guys think give like and comment also request your favorite ships entill next time TrollipopLollipop out. ( 854 words).