Dom Gin X Sub Rangiku

Hello everyone hope everything is great and getting ready for school soon so it might take me longer to update. Please vote and comment. Have a wonderfull day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Rangiku looks across the winter floor in a abandoned house one that is precious to her heart, a home she use to share with a man that won her love. Who now has betrayed the Soul Society for power leaving her once again.

Not feeling the cold surge through her body as her lips turn blue lost in thought of the memories of him Gin, lost to all sences Rangiku fanted.

Time skip

Feeling the warmth as embers float throw the air causing Rangiku to awoke taking a glance around noticing she was in a cave snow falling from the sky outside. The cold wind niping at her skin.

"It seems your finally awake you gave me quite the fright my dear" spoke the voice of Gin standing across from her
Breath taking away frozen from shock.

Snapping out of it Rangiku attacks slamming Gin down on the ground griping his throat and raising her fist to punch him, Gin sweat dropping

"No no no easy Rangiku not the face" cried put Gin pulling her off him pinning her to the ground. "Easy my love I saved you and in return you are trying to kill me, oh how I missed you" gin spoke in her ear.

Lightly pulling on Rangiku shihakusho showing more of her breast leaning down giving a kiss wear her heart is, once more she felt like it was hard to breath feeling his warmth against her body once more. Much like how they were in the past.

 Gin pulls more on Rangiku's shihakusho exposing her breasts, Gin licks one of Rangiku's nipples and than the other. Rangiku throws her head back while running her fingers through Gin's hair. Rangiku starts to pull off Gin's robe wanting to feel more of his skin against hers.

"I've missed you more than you know. I miss your lips, your breasts, your body, and you." Gin says kissing Rangiku's skin before sucking a nipple in his mouth.

"Gin" Rangiku moans, "I've missed you too. I keep finding myself thinking about you and the way we used to be." Rangiku closes her eyes letting him contiune sucking on her nipples.

 Gin pulls away, pulling Rangiku to him by the back of her neck. Gin smashes their lips together in a hungry kiss, Gin sucks and bites Rangiku's lips making them swell.

Gin pulls away breathing heavy, "Well, than it's a good thing I'm not going anywhere soon." He says with a grin.

 Rangiku smiles back reconnecting their lips, she works to remove more of his clothes. Gin breaks the kiss to remove the rest of Rangiku's clothes while kissing her skin leaving marks. Gin moves his cock towards her entrance with her still siting in his lap. Rangiku easily welcome Gin's manhood into her soaking wet pussy with a moan.

 Rangiku moves her pelvis in small circles than larger circles while sliding up and down on Gin's cock. Gin held onto her hips until she got a rhythm before moving his hands to massage her breasts. Gin moves his mouth onto one of Rangiku's nipples as his other hand tangles in her hair. Rangiku rest her hands on Gin's chest to have some stability. Rangiku feels the tightening in her abdomen, it releases sending her into an orgasm. 

Gin reposition them so that Rangiku is on her back and he is in between her legs. Gin start to pound into Rangiku. Rangiku runs her hands across Gin's chest and Gin grabs her hands pinning them above her head, pounding into her faster. Rangiku bites down on her lip trying to keep from moaning out loud, Gin uses his thumb to hear her moan his name.

 Gin kisses her while holding on to her jaw, "Say my name love."

"Ahh, Gin. Fuck, Gin, harder please." Rangiku moans out.

 Gin happily grants her wish by fucking her harder and faster sending her into another orgasm. The grip of her walls on Gin's cock sends him into his own orgasm.

Rangiku breaths heavy, "Can... Can we do that again?" She asks.

Gin chuckles, "Of course, love. We can do that however many times you want." Gin says kissing Rangiku.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to give a big shout-out to Mia my best friend she has helped me so much with this hope everyone enjoyed. See y'all next time.