Dom Kankuro X Sub Kiba

Request by gc222649 one of my top requesters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiba's point of view

Huffing in kiba started walking towards the Hokages building to talk to Lady Tsunade, who has request him. Walking up the long flight of stairs coming to a stop at a big door he knocked.

Knock knock "Lady Tsunade you called for me" "yes enter" her voice called out.
Opening the door in the back room stood a desk with the hokage signing away paper work. "Hello kiba I have a mission for you Kankuro of the Sand Village is here to stay for three day to bring both the Leaf Village and the Sand Village closer he is looking for a bride to join both villages together".

Kiba was taking back in suprise remembering how he was once saved by Kabuoro during the attack of the chunin exams when a Rain Village ninja attack him wounding him. Think of him made kiba blush. "What is my mission to find him a bride or something"

Lady Tsunade laughed "No you will be his bride" "WHAT" Kiba shouted embarrass that he was to be married off to join the unions of both village. "But Lady Tsunade I'm a guy plus what does he think of this". "Oh don't worry Kiba he's the one who made the choice to marry you, he will be here later this afternoon goodbye". Dismissing him out her door.

Kiba was frozen in shock his mind going throw many thoughts. Taking a calm breath he walk to the gate to meet Kankuro.

Time skip

At the gate kiba waited looking straight ahead see a figure in the distance coming closer recognizing it to be Kankuro he slightly waved.

Now standing together both a little awkward both said hello to each other walking into the village is it a busy streets we're Lively children adult passing by them, "He sorry about this I should of ask before... Well you know making you my bride without asking".

Kiba spoke a blush of red across his cheeks "No it ok it just took me by surprise" looking at each other both got excited Kiba taking Kankuro hand running off to his house for some fun. Kankuro was shocked by his new bride's actions. Kiba pushes Kankuro into his room, closing the door. Kiba rests his back against the door and closes his eyes trying to calm down.

Kankuro watch Kiba chest raise and falls as he breathes heavily. He is drawn to Kiba's mouth that is parted. By instinct Kankuro kisses Kiba. Kibe snaps his eyes open and pull away from Kankuro him. Looking into Kankuro, Kiba thinks to himself 'this is for my village and his. I can at least give this a shot, right?'. Kiba grabs Kankuro's shirt and pulls him into a kiss. Kankuro is stunned by Kiba's action, but the feel of Kiba's tongue snaps him back to reality. Kankuro wraps a hand round Kiba's neck just tight enough to labor Kiba's breathing.

Kiba's pulls away needing air, he runs his hands up Kankuro's body under his shirt. Kiba moans as Kankuro kisses his neck without moving his hand. Kankuro feeling Kiba softly cures his abdomen, feeling every dip and dent in his muscles. Getting irritated with Kiba's light touches, Kankuro releases Kiba's neck to grab Kiba's hand and pin them to the door above his head.

Kankuro leans into whisper in Kiba's ear "So, you like teasing me, Kiba? I can play that game." Kankuro not so lightly bits Kiba's ear.

Kiba moans arching his back. Kankuro smiles, kissing Kiba's neck, he holds Kiba's hand in his left hand as his right opens Kiba's hoodie. Kiba's wore nothing under his hoodie. Kankuro smirks as he flicks one of Kiba's nipples and than pinches the other. Kiba moans and tries to pull out of Kankuro's hold, but Kankuro tightens his grip.

"The more you fight the longer I take." Kankuro says in a slightly deeper voice making Kiba shiver.

Kankuro drags his nails down Kiba's chest to his pants. Kankuro slips his hand into Kiba's pants to rub Kiba's now semi erection cock. Kiba moans, resting his head on the door closing his eyes as he grinds into Kankuro's hand. Kiba gasps as he feels a sharp pain shoots from my neck. Kankuro bit Kiba's neck turning Kiba on further as Kiba's cock harden. Kankuro slowly strokes Kiba once before swiping the head of Kiba's cock with his thumb gathering Kiba's precum. Kankuro moves his thumb to Kiba's asshole.

Kiba moans at Kankuro's thumb pushing at his asshole, he gasps as the thump enters him. Kankuro kisses Kiba hard as he pushed his thumb deeper. Kiba whimpers as Kankuro removed his finger. Kankuro sucks hard on Kiba's neck, while wrapping his hand behind Kiba's knees. In one move Kankuro picks up Kiba, so Kiba's legs around Kankuro's waist. Kankuro sees a desk next to the door, with his left arm Kankuro swipes everything from the desk onto the floor. Laying kiba onto the desk, Kankuro removes his shirt. Kiba sits up to watch a Kankuro undresses, Kankuro reveals his semi erect cock. Kankuro looks over Kiba's body before ordering, "Undress, now."

Kiba removes his hoodie, and Kankuro helps with the pants. Kankuro wraps his hand around Kiba neck. "Good. You've already agreed to be my bride, I might as treat you mine now." Kankuro smirks as he pushes his cock into Kiba's asshole. Kiba gasps holding onto the desk, as Kankuro pushes in and out deep. Kankuro grabs onto Kiba's legs up in the opening his hole more. Kankuro slams into Kiba hard making him cry out. Kankuro pumps into Kiba harder and faster.

Kankuro hold up one of Kiba's legs with one hand, while to there jerks Kiba's cock. Kiba moans more with every move bringing him closer and closer to the edge until Kiba releases. Kankuro fucks Kiba as he cums with Kankuro not too far behind. Kankuro kisses Kiba as they slowly come off their high.

"Do that again." Kiba breathe evens out more.

Kankuro laughs, "No, I'd rather not have your brain melt." They both laugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guy TrollipopLollipop sorry it's taking so long to post but I plan to continue this book just updated will take longer if you have a request ship let me know by have a good Thanksgiving Break.