Dom Lucy X Sub Juvia

Hey everyone hope you all had a good week hope you all enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juvia point of view

Many thought that it's Gray-som I love but they would be wrong Juvia is in love with the beautiful Lucy, blonde and elegant she stands next to that fire breathing idiot my heart hurts and yearns for her. Oh how I wish to make her mine yes to make her mine.

Suddenly Juvia had got an idea inviting Lucy over towards her she asked "Lucy do you want to have a sleepover a girl's night just the two of us". Lucy respond "Sure it would be fun see you at your house cant wait".

Juvia then left the guild hall to go to her house to set up a romantic evening throwing flower petals on the bed, setting candles around the room and some rope for the side. Soon knocking at the door Lucy arrived, dragging her in making her sit on the living room couch they begin watching movies and eating snacks the movie was 50 Shades of Grey a steamy part of the movie came on.

With the slay of hand Juvia put her hand in between Lucy's legs. Lucy looks to be so engrossed by the movie that she does feel Juvia's hand move up until it hits her pussy. Juvia rubs her hand in a clockwise motion adding friction. Juvia can feel how wet Lucy is through her clothes. Lucy closes her eye moaning.

"What are you doing, Juvia?" Lucy asks holding Juvia's hand still.

"I want you, Lucy, I always have." Juvia says shyly looking away.

Lucy gabs Juvia's chin making her look up. Lucy kisses Juvia's, pulling one of Juvia's lips in her mouth and sucks on it.

"You should have just told me, it would have saved us a lot of time." Lucy says with a smirk making Lucy blush.

Lucy get up turning the TV off and grabbing Juvia's hand, and lead them to Juvia's bedroom. Lucy looks around the room seeing the candles, rope, and roses. Lucy walks over to a shy looking Juvia.

"I-I I thought we- I- you." Juvia studded over her words.

Lucy rolls her eyes, and kisses Juvia before pulling away to say, "Shut up and let me lead."

 Juvia's eyes widen and than she nods vigorously, Lucy start to kiss Juvia softly as she leads Juvia to the bed. Once Lucy had Juvia laying down on the bed, Lucy starts to place soft kisses on Juvia's jaw and neck. Lucy slowly removes Juvia's clothes leaving her in nothing, Lucy moves off of Juvia. Juvia feels Lucy's body leaves hers, Juvia quickly covers herself.

Lucy quickly pins Juvia's hands above her head, "Don't hide yourself from me or I'll have to tie you down." Lucy says watching as Juvia's cheeks turn red, "Oh, I see you like that idea." Lucy says getting off of Juvia again. "Don't worry there is plenty of time for that." Lucy says.

Lucy undress dropping her clothes onto the floor, Lucy looks back at the naked Juvia with a look of dissatisfaction. Lucy forcefully pushes Juvia's legs apart giving her a perfect view of very thing.

"Beautiful." Lucy says before gabbing a hold of the rope. "Do you want me to use this on you?" Lucy asks Juvia, Juvia nods. Lucy walks around the bed to the headboard, "Come." Lucy say and Juvia follows.

 Lucy uses the rope around Juvia's hands, so she can't get out but it wont hurt her if she pulls on it. Tying the rope to the headboard Lucy forces Juvia's hand above her head. Lucy grabs a piece of clothing using it as a makeshift blindfold. Lucy sits on the side of Juvia, letting her lay there without touching her making her anticipation rise.

Juvia's vision completely covered in darkness cause her breathing to pick up. Juvia feels warm fingers lightly run over her nipples and down, but stops. Hot liquid is poured on to Juvia's skin making her hiss and than moan. Lucy watches as Juvia moves as her skin turns red from the candle wax. Lucy rubs off the dry wax, Lucy sucks on the redden skin leaving marks.

 Lucy moves her hand between Juvia's legs to her pussy. Rubbing slow than fast than back to slow, Lucy makes Juvia's moans and pulls on the ropes. Lucy move so she is between Juvia's legs. Lucy pushes a finger into Juvia's hot wet pussy hitting her g spot Lucy moves her face closer to core, she licks Juvia's clit over and over. All these sensations causes Juvia to convulse as her orgasm hit her hard.

 Lucy pulls back opening Juvia's legs wider. Lucy places one of her legs over Juvia, and other under Juvia's leg. Their cores meet, Lucy moves her hips in a circle motion making their clits meet. Juvia moan with Lucy, Lucy moves faster, and fast as both their breathing grow heavy. Lucy stops to remove Juvia's blindfold.

"I want to see you cum for me, Juvia." Lucy moans as she moves faster.

"I-I, Oh, I'm so close." Juvia moans, and Lucy moves faster, "Uh god, yes!" Juvia moans louder.

Juvia throws her head back as she cums, Lucy watches as he cums herself. Untying Juvia, Lucy lays down on the bed trying to catch her breath.

"We have to do that again." Juvia says through pants.

"Definitely." Lucy agrees.

 They look at each other and both burst out laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you Mia_TM for helping she has just written a new book check it out on her page.
"His Unloved Mate" by Mia_TM on Wattpad https://www.wattpad.com/story/284023442?utm_source=android&utm_medium=facebook_messenger&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading&wp_uname=Mia_TM&wp_originator=3sINtUpcFGv2AZpMs88%2FZMi8jYxcyio%2FB%2F6uZxp2sTm9JyB6s57D7b%2BmxvNvHe6J%2F0QTo7N2ekopj%2Fsu8MSs2C27gADyDkJG7DWjwwz8XD1WETyfmGbIluJm3oBZl5Eu