Dom Sting X Sub Rouge

Hope y'all enjoy last week's chapter hope everyone is doing good give a thanks to Mia_TM for everything she done to help write this book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sting point of view

As I watch the day approach I know I would have to avoid him, wish he would fall in love with me and not be forced to mate with someone for the rest of his life.

"Hey Lucy have you seen Sting I saw him yesterday but he was freaking out" Rouge spoke. Lucy only shakes her head I think he went hope for some reason so did Gajeel, Natsu, and Laxus now that I think about it" Lucy said look up thoughtfully. Rouge think remember the day face becomes red her cliches his sides, he rushing off to Sting house wanting him.

Time skip at Stings home enjoy

Entering his home Sting hears a quite noise, walking down the hallway he stops at his door were the now moans come from. Opening the door the beautiful smell of vanilla and grass, lay on his bed fully naked was Rouge spread out playing with his cock. Sting eye dilated, letting a a growl.

Rouge snaps he's head up looking at the Dom with eye half open and blush across his face, he lets a whimper exscape his red cherry lips. Gasping he calls his mate "Please... Ah please Stt...iing need help, want to be breed. Ease god breed me, it's to hot." Sting stocks towards his pray list fells his body at he climbs onto the bed reaching Rouge and roughly grips him.

Suddenly teeth slams together as Sting shoves his tough into Rouge mouth, sucking on his tough he reaches up and rub Rouges nipples "Gasp.. pleeeaase no foreplay ah need you ah please ahhh." Rouge pleads "Humm you beg so beautiful for me" Sting look down at him as he grips his cock finally moving up and down as Sting kisses down his body.

Down to his cock Sting give a lick at the already pre cum tip, slowly swallowing it down Sting takes all of Rouge cock to the back of his throat. "Ahh ohhh God please Sting ahh to muchhhh ah to much AHH IM GOING TO CUM AHH!!" Sting swallow every drop of his mates cum finally pull of his cloths he Lines up his cock.

Slowly pushing Rouge moaning in pleasure of being felled and stretch. "You take my cock so good baby ahh hmm so tight" as Sting picks up the pace he slams in deep hit Rouges prostate making him scream out in pleasure "STING FUCKKK PLEASE AHH WANT TO CUM PLEASE RE AHH PLEASE!!!!" Sting looks at his mate "Humm very well cum for me my love" "AHH" Rouge cum hard setting Sting orgasm as he full Rouge up with semen. "Look at you so beautiful fill with all my cum, get some ready my love". Rouge look at his mate happy and content as he fall into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guy been awhile I'm so alot of shit has been happening, But hopefully I'll update again soon peace out y'all!!!